Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    CF card Bizhub 601

CF card Bizhub 601

Good evening gentlemen!

Got a pig of a 601 which started freezing on the logo screen.Long story short a fellow tech got a CF card from another machine,installed it and the machine starts copies and all but it
    does not print nor scan.Im pretty sure we're not supposed to swap these around like that but does anyone with a similar case have any idea if i just update the FW(which im going to do anyway) will solve the problem?

Thanks in advance!
    I don't like the new copier I just bought. It says "put face down" but every time I do it, it blinds my eyes.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: CF card Bizhub 601

Not even seen this model but check the state of machine in SM, you may find HDD is Unset.
    Just a thought.
    In any case I wish you good luck.
    Let us know
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

If you go to a 601 that is working well -- copy the contents of the flash card and then cut the contents from the faulty flash card -- DO NOT FORMAT CARDS -- copy the files on the flash card. Unless the card is faulty this should work.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Out of the box this device would copy/scan..needed print chip (IC) and HDD was another option. You can download the base CF files from KM, then remaining f/w is thumb drive..And there were file differences for the 751/601..possibly you pulled a card from the other model..E

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    CF card Bizhub 601

All of you guys have valid points and i will try them all out...or im going to KO it in some other way so i can change it..lol.
    Il keep you updated with the new machi..i mean with the results.

Thnks!
    I don't like the new copier I just bought. It says "put face down" but every time I do it, it blinds my eyes.