Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    Bizhub C35 Firmware Request

Re: Bizhub C35 Firmware Request

PM sent,
    thanks for contributing
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    PM sent,
    thanks for contributing

Hello, I have just made a contribution to site also and was hoping someone could send me the latest firmware for C35.

Thank you

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by synstsia View Post
    Hello, I have just made a contribution to site also and was hoping someone could send me the latest firmware for C35.

Thank you
    I'll send you a PM with a link to download the firmware files. Do you know how to install the firmware on this model? It's not that same, or as easy, as the larger MFPs. I didn't look at previous messages in this thread, so don't know if it's in a previous reply or not.
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by synstsia View Post

Thank you
    It's been 3 days since I sent you a link to the firmware, so I'm going to assume that you have gotten it by now. It would have been nice to have had some sort of confirmation or a Thank You so that I know you did in fact get it. I'll be pulling the firmware down from my cloud storage tomorrow so if you didn't grab it yet, you best get on it!
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    It's been 3 days since I sent you a link to the firmware, so I'm going to assume that you have gotten it by now. It would have been nice to have had some sort of confirmation or a Thank You so that I know you did in fact get it. I'll be pulling the firmware down from my cloud storage tomorrow so if you didn't grab it yet, you best get on it!
    Firmware was received and thank you for your lightning fast response on it! It was much appreciated. No problem updating, just wish Konica had more substantive fixes- Was hoping they would have patched the TLS encryption version so I could use my secure email server instead of gmail with compromised settings.. with business class machines though, I guess they just assume people will re-lease newer models.

Cool Re: Bizhub C35 Firmware Request

Hello,
    i have a "new toy" with

Controller ROM Version A12130G01403A3
    Engine ROM Version A12150G1120000
    Boot ROM Version A12199G0050000
    Panel ROM Version A12120G00207A3
    Scanner ROM Version A12123G0040200
    Fax Board ROM Version A12140G0012000

the latest FW can help me ?
    - i have slow speed at SMB/USB/HDD scanning (it's taking too much....may too much time to make a .pdf)
    - no scan to email
    - life attention message
    i know it's another .... request but please make'it one more time
    Thanks

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tes View Post
    Hello, i have a "new toy" with. the latest FW can help me ?

- i have slow speed at SMB/USB/HDD scanning (it's taking too much....may too much time to make a .pdf)

*** what resolution are you scanning at? ... are you compressing the file? is it in COLOR?

- no scan to email

*** Have you setup scan to email?

- life attention message

*** What is the message?

i know it's another .... request but please make'it one more time
    Thanks
    you should really should have posted it in the proper technical forum.

and no IMHO firmware will not fix all problems.

do you have a service manual for this unit?

are you a trained tech?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    you should really should have posted it in the proper technical forum.

and no IMHO firmware will not fix all problems.

do you have a service manual for this unit?

are you a trained tech?

I apologize in advance for my introduction and for my bad english

- (even at 150dpi it is slow) the resolution is 300dpi color and no is not "compact pdf" and the Ethernet Settings is set to 1000Base-T (Full) so there are no problems there. i know c35 have a 800mhz cpu and it's not "comparable" with bizhub C253...... still 5 minutes for 10 pages full of text with one color stamp.

- Have you setup scan to email ?????? - yes i have (all setting are ok... SMTP server address, port number, username, password - tested on NVR(Network Video Recorder) - test ok )
    - i have the service manual for c35 unit (0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0 and i read it 19E04
    - i know the firmware will not fix all the problems like a bios flash in 2000
    - i dont know if i am a trained tech ....i guess i'm not if i have to explain my self

next time i will try the default..."Hello, I have just made a contribution to site also and was hoping someone could send me the latest firmware for C35.
    Thank you"

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

I apologize in advance for my introduction and for my bad english

- (even at 150dpi it is slow) the resolution is 300dpi color and no is not "compact pdf" and the Ethernet Settings is set to 1000Base-T (Full) so there are no problems there. i know c35 have a 800mhz cpu and it's not "comparable" with bizhub C253...... still 5 minutes for 10 pages full of text with one color stamp.

- Have you setup scan to email ?????? - yes i have (all setting are ok... SMTP server address, port number, username, password - tested on NVR(Network Video Recorder) - test ok )
    - i have the service manual for c35 unit (0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0 and i read it 19E04
    - i know the firmware will not fix all the problems like a bios flash in 2000
    - i dont know if i am a trained tech ....i guess i'm not if i have to explain my self

next time i will try the default..."Hello, I have just made a contribution to site also and was hoping someone could send me the latest firmware for C35.
    Thank you"

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hey tes, don't be discouraged.
    In your case a Contributor's badge will be big Yes for members including me to help you. But here we usually have a tons of user's requests for FW without any explanation so Phil(aka Dentist) have to pull some info from the wannabes.
    Sure you will get what you want.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts

."Hello, I have just made a contribution to site also and was hoping someone could send me the latest firmware for C35.
    Thank you"
    sent you a PM