Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Error Code C2557 on BHC308

Re: Error Code C2557 on BHC308

Agree with a few here, reset drum & dev counters FIRST then install new drum & developer, turn machine on and immediately Execute [Service Mode] → [Imaging Process Adjustment] → [TCR Sensor Adjust]

Quote Originally Posted by Woxner View Post
    No reason to replaced dev when drum is done. Find out why it's not adding toner or if it pulled toner and dev for letting drum go too long. Also ck other drum for over life dev should go 400k or 600k
    Yea its possible on the developer. The dev casing leaves the show at around 500K for me. Been keeping these alive past 800K and a dev change. Re condition the roller surface with industrial scotchbrite the brown kind, tape of the roller edges.
    Got a DXF file for the dimensions of the dev seals if any one needs it. Use thin black mirror tape and thin duct tape to hold it. Never lost a dev on these machine like i use to on those 250's.
    Vacuuming the drum recycling and resting the counters on visits helps a lot.

Believe i have a 363 past 500K somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Agree with a few here, reset drum & dev counters FIRST then install new drum & developer, turn machine on and immediately Execute [Service Mode] → [Imaging Process Adjustment] → [TCR Sensor Adjust]
    Why was it off?

If the print looks good then try TCR adjustment. Please do max density and gradation adjustment. Very forgiving machine.
    Now the developer collars those white wheels on the ends of the mag roller that spaces the drum from the magnetic brush.
    Those are a problem and needs to be functional. So replace those every other drum change.

So you machine is probably not adding toner for some reason. You would need to check the subhopper assy if the problem persists.
    Whatever

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jasper2895 View Post
    Goodmorning! I need advice on how to solve a error code c2557 on a bizhub 363. I started the machine and this code just popped up and I have no idea where to start in fixing this. Thanks to anyone that can help.

EDIT: CHANGED MACHINE MODEL TO 363 FROM C308
    inrease ATDC value and then execute programs for new developer. Test if it insist repeat the same till error stops