Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: i need help!!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    i need help!!

Re: i need help!!

Hey ease up on the guy. He made the donation as asked. I know it's frustrating but maybe it's a language barrier. Personally I think the problem is he's not a real technician? Not sure if he said he was but just a guess.

To the original poster, you have been given some good advice. Those lines can ONLY be from not being setup properly. You have to be missing something when doing setup.

Not sure how else to explain it and not sure if any videos, etc. to help you. Google it if you haven't already.

Best of luck

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Hey ease up on the guy. He made the donation as asked. I know it's frustrating but maybe it's a language barrier. Personally I think the problem is he's not a real technician? Not sure if he said he was but just a guess.

To the original poster, you have been given some good advice. Those lines can ONLY be from not being setup properly. You have to be missing something when doing setup.

Not sure how else to explain it and not sure if any videos, etc. to help you. Google it if you haven't already.

Best of luck
    He's said he is an end user not a technician, so I can understand how a lot of this stuff is unknown to him and there probably is a language barrier, maybe he has to use a translate page. I'd recommend getting a tech in your area, hopefully, if there are any there. I know tech support in other countries can be hard to find or non-existent.

I recommend, using your camera video recorder to record the process they've been telling you to do then upload the video here or as an "unlisted" youtube video and paste the link here so the techs here can verify exactly what is going on.

As a last resort, I've found a few "light slams" on any technology sometimes fixes the problem (no seriously don't do that).

Good luck!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    i need help!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingpd@businessprints.net View Post
    He's said he is an end user not a technician, so I can understand how a lot of this stuff is unknown to him and there probably is a language barrier, maybe he has to use a translate page. I'd recommend getting a tech in your area, hopefully, if there are any there. I know tech support in other countries can be hard to find or non-existent.

I recommend, using your camera video recorder to record the process they've been telling you to do then upload the video here or as an "unlisted" youtube video and paste the link here so the techs here can verify exactly what is going on.

As a last resort, I've found a few "light slams" on any technology sometimes fixes the problem (no seriously don't do that).

Good luck!
    Thanks for clarifying he is end user. He really shouldn't be attempting to setup a machine and I would of never told him to donate to this site if an end user! That $10 he donated will turn into several manuals sent to him, firmware, and endless posts because he isn't a tech. Just not worth it.
    A lot of times they say they can't get a tech where they are at. If he is in saudi then there are resources there! There comes a time when you have to bite the bullet and pay a tech. That time has come.......

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    i need help!!

In case it got lost in the earlier posts. Make sure you do the Gradation Adjust Setting at the end of the setup instructions. It isn't included in the list but needs to be done as the step before printing out the list prints.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    i need help!!

I want any help with my video file
    And be thankful to you
    I thank everyone who helped me