Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Konica Bizhub C287 - Remove Blank Page

Re: Konica Bizhub C287 - Remove Blank Page

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    I saw that was the original question..When it was answered he said "what about the machine side"? I thought he meant copy functions..You think he wants to know if there is a machine setting that will remove blank pages from print jobs, but not utilze the driver (that has a very easy to use check box...)?

I thought the same thing at first. Now I think he's looking for a setting at the machine side to keep from having to make the setting at the driver for each computer that uses the MFP and every new install.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Konica Bizhub C287 - Remove Blank Page

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    ...You think he wants to know if there is a machine setting that will remove blank pages from print jobs, but not utilze the driver (that has a very easy to use check box...)?
    From what I was reading, Yes.
    Imagine he has multiple drivers installed across many workstations(PCs) and as always they ALL beaching machine is faulty they can't put simple check mark in a driver...
    We never know as thread went dead by the topic author.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.