Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: 66-01 df628 bizhub 227

So for me Bix clearly stated that rollers are cleaned a few times and ADF scan counter in service mode is around 30k...and still most of the coments are to say at best... perplexing
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    This jam code is related to duplexing. Have you had the inner cover off and cleaned everything under there? There are rollers and sensors that get dirty and dusty.
    Agree with that, I would concentrate on Original switchback exit roller and original exit roller release solenoid operation.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Thank you all for the advice. At the end this thread is to collect in general the best skills to deal with DF's jam

I refresh the thread. I have many Bizhub 227s in the field and I must admit that this code is very common. For now, the codes are always solved with a general cleaning of the rollers and sensors but it happens that after a few months the problem returns.
    I have seen that the parts code of the DF has undergone several changes. In conclusion, it is bad and slow. But chip is good, so it's ok

Yea depends on what they put thru there. Some guys like to put docs straight out of there inkjet in there.
    Had a machine in a spice packaging plants and the picking slips that returned was soiled.
    Not the best option but i had to instruct them to clean the rollers every other day.
    The companies i worked for never billed for scans so its unfair to drive out there every other day.

Have a good look at everything again. Make sure the latch pins that holds the cover down are not bent up slightly, or that you don't have a broken latch hook.
    Whatever

I happened to find cracker crumbs inside the rollers often. Someone likes to eat before scanning

Hi guys, I'm looking at these bizhub 227s
    Many of them cause me jam (66-33, 66-04, 66-05 etc.)
    Usually I solve by cleaning the sensors, but the problem sometimes returns after 2-3 months.

In the manual it says that the ADF rollers last about 200k. I looked at the ADF roller counters and I often read only 40k-50k. Visually it looks already worn out. Any experience on these rollers? Do you think they are the sensors or maybe the rollers don't last as they should?
    These printers are in normal offices. The paper doesn't look bad either. In fact, there are no jams from the trayers for now.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    Usually I solve by cleaning the sensors, but the problem sometimes returns after 2-3 months.

In the manual it says that the ADF rollers last about 200k. I looked at the ADF roller counters and I often read only 40k-50k. Visually it looks already worn out. Any experience on these rollers? Do you think they are the sensors or maybe the rollers don't last as they should?
    These printers are in normal offices. The paper doesn't look bad either. In fact, there are no jams from the trayers for now.
    Konica rollers never do anywhere near the listed life

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post

I usually put of the feed roller and take a a00j...... feed roller and pull it over the original adf roller holder or try loop adjustment 1mm for each side

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

It has never been clear to me where that white piece fits. Exactly where should it be put to increase pressure?
    Thank you!