Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: Konica Minolta C3350i: Stripes on Scanned Copies and Prints

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    well Bro, I'm leaving this one in your capable hands...

Tired of playing dentist with these endusers.

Good Luck

Ty for help my friend, but internet is full ok kings...such as heroes above. TY :-)

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fabioleuzzi View Post
    Dear dude.

First it's easy to speak without knowing people on the other side of the screen.

This forum is a place where to meet and talking about issues and so on.

You are not a hero talking like that.

You don't know me, my skills, my bg and so on..

so..keep your tongue in the right place.. hugs
    Calm down...take deep breath, count to 10. I'm not here to argue neither interested in your skills etc.
    One last simple question, did you follow setup instructions?
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fabioleuzzi View Post
    Hi again pals,

another problems. Just installed a KM c3350i but while scanning from glass or ADF, colours stripes all over the paper.

Any fix? Maybe the "stripes of shame"?

I also formatted HD.

TY :-)
    You have 7 posts, and already gained a red card..maybe you can start by assuming we aren't your "pals". This forum is for techs, although we do help the occasional user with simple questions, so if a tech asks for you to post a sample maybe you can actually post a sample wait for someone to respond..And it's the "lines of shame" any tech knows this..technically there is a big difference between strips and lines. And if you don't mind, please link me to your post that helped someone else on this forum...

Technician

Dear senior member,

so red card? I just asked something. I'm not an enduser, so I did all the setup, and I'm asking a tech opinion.

I read a lot of amazing requests on this forum and I take care of mine business not others :-)

Have a nice day :-)

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    You have 7 posts, and already gained a red card..maybe you can start by assuming we aren't your "pals". This forum is for techs, although we do help the occasional user with simple questions, so if a tech asks for you to post a sample maybe you can actually post a sample wait for someone to respond..And it's the "lines of shame" any tech knows this..technically there is a big difference between strips and lines. And if you don't mind, please link me to your post that helped someone else on this forum...

Technician

Last things, like a said before. You really don't know who am I and also I dunno you so..before argue someone, fly down.

Maybe netiquette is a dream..

Have a nice weekend

Technician

Without seeing an image of the issue, it could be something on the glass or mirrors. Even check the sides of the slit glass because I have had something on the sides of the glass that cause refraction of light.
    If there is an even pattern of lines on the page, the date and time may have not been set properly (or something else during the run up of the machine).
    Last edited by Lync; 01-13-2020 at 04:43 AM.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Lync View Post
    Without seeing an image of the issue, it could be something on the glass or mirrors. Even check the sides of the slit glass because I have had something on the sides of the glass that cause refraction of light.
    If there is an even pattern of lines on the page, the date and time may have not been set properly (or something else during the run up of the machine).
    Ty for reply.

I checked glass days ago, I supposed was dust or dirty components, but about reinstallation, I will try it because maybe the real fix is to reset and insert date and time again.

Thank you again :-)

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Hi, the solution is in one line:
    Open service mode> Stop> 3> Perform the steps. Completed.

end

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Hey fabioleuzzi

You can stop PM'ing me..You're just wasting your time as I don't even read them...I'm sure that I am missing a strongly worded tongue lashing that makes as much sense as the ones you actually post for all to see.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C3350i: Stripes on Scanned Copies and Prints

Hey fabioleuzzi

You can stop PM'ing me..You're just wasting your time as I don't even read them...I'm sure that I am missing a strongly worded tongue lashing that makes as much sense as the ones you actually post for all to see.
    I never answer unrequested PM's either

I will -=IF=- I have had a problem with a user, take it to PM, certain users I WILL burn their ass in public, esp when they won't drop it.. butofcourse They WILL earn a red card!