Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Konica Minolta C452

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with my Bizhub C452 I need to locate n get a (Loop Sensor) that is situated right under the Fuser Unit and I'm (URGENTLY) in need of one or even two...I'm from Jamaica and i can't seems to locate any at this moment I even check online but came up blank so if anyone knows where and how i can purchase one I would be grateful.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C452

Re: Konica Minolta C452

Quote Originally Posted by JM1 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with my Bizhub C452 I need to locate n get a (Loop Sensor) that is situated right under the Fuser Unit and I'm (URGENTLY) in need of one or even two...I'm from Jamaica and i can't seems to locate any at this moment I even check online but came up blank so if anyone knows where and how i can purchase one I would be grateful.
    what is the part number?

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C452

Are you a tech? What is a loop sensor? I've never heard that terminology, please enlighten me.

Like Phil posted, part #, or parts page with a circle around part. Something, anything! Help us help you......

Technician
    Can you take picture of it, this loop sensor does sound right to me.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C452

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Are you a tech? What is a loop sensor? I've never heard that terminology, please enlighten me.

Like Phil posted, part #, or parts page with a circle around part. Something, anything! Help us help you......

Not OP, but the loop sensor is the sensor located underneath the fuser unit that controls paper loop as the paper is fed into the fuser. A speed difference between transport and fuser can cause paper to either be fed into the fuser too fast causing a large loop that would smear unfused toner going into the fuser or no loop at all causing poor color registration as the fuser pulls paper too fast during 2nd transfer.

The loop sensor reading let's the machine equalize transport and fuser speed to maintain the proper image transfer/fusing.

I do not have a manual with me so I don't have a part number on hand.

Konica Minolta C452

Quote:
    "Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with my Bizhub C452 I need to locate n get a (Loop Sensor) that is situated right under the Fuser Unit and I'm (URGENTLY) in need of one or even two...I'm from Jamaica and i can't seems to locate any at this moment I even check online but came up blank so if anyone knows where and how i can purchase one I would be grateful"

Do you have the parts manual? If you make a small contribution to this website, another member or myself will send you parts manual so there is no more guess work.
    Last edited by copyman; 01-19-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C452

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    So you are servicing a machine without a parts manual? You expect us to guess what sensor you are talking about? PM me your email and I will send parts manual to you. Since you are a contributer I will send manual to stop this guessing game.
    Please reread my post. I clearly.stated that I am not the OP and that I don't have a parts manual with me. I do have all manuals on my work PC. I'm just answering a question.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darry1322 View Post
    Not OP, but the loop sensor is the sensor located underneath the fuser unit that controls paper loop as the paper is fed into the fuser. A speed difference between transport and fuser can cause paper to either be fed into the fuser too fast causing a large loop that would smear unfused toner going into the fuser or no loop at all causing poor color registration as the fuser pulls paper too fast during 2nd transfer.

The loop sensor reading let's the machine equalize transport and fuser speed to maintain the proper image transfer/fusing.

I do not have a manual with me so I don't have a part number on hand.
    @darry1322
    Excellent explanation.

@OP
    As for part number here it is:
    A108M50100
    There are about 30-40 Photointerrupters same with this one in the machine. Rob temporarily one or two from part like 1000-SHEET PAPER FEED SECTION.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C452

I just had a quick look you can buy this sensor from multiple sites online.

eBay or precision roller maybe your best bet.

P/N
    A108M50100

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Konica Minolta C452

All this time wasted! If the original poster would of just got the parts manual, searched the # on google problem solved in less than 5 mins!

Ha-ha, keep saying I'm not going to reply to any post that doesn't have enough information. If they aren't going to put an effort into getting FREE help why should I waste my time......