Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Konica Minolta Bizhub 227 paper jam before fuser

Double check that transfer roller is driven. Simple test, make some mark on it and see if mark is moving.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Quote Originally Posted by Khumz View Post
    I m working on it again tomorrow morning. Yes i can see I m missing something simple. I have to figured out why it does not jam when i remove the second image transfer roller. Again before it started jamming paper it could copy but there was some uncomfortable noise when copying. But now i do not here that noise anymore which makes suspect that maybe the drum unit is not running.
    Tend to agree with you, as far as i can remember without looking at one the gear that drives the transfer roller in on the drum flange.
    So very possible that your drum is not turning.
    Whatever

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

I will check the drum if its turning but when i look at Drive Motor1 its spinning. Something i did passively was turn motor 1 with my hand and to my surprise it was so stiff at first then at some point it turns smooth and free.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

According to what I'm seeing, it is M3 that you need to spin to test the drum movement. Spin it by hand and see if the drum turns.

Drum Drive.jpg
    [1] Main motor (M3) [2] Photo conductor drive gear
    [3] Photo conductor [4] Developing section
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

I wonder if these motors are serviceable......

I wonder if these motors are serviceable......

Not really. Had one that i fixed by changing one of the coil driver FET chips out.
    But they are real tough so will not blame the motor first, and they will produce an error code if they return a lock signal.
    Whatever

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

I managed to sort out Bizhub error 227. Thanks to all your contributions, i really appreciate to be in this forum.

Now i have another problem, Ricoh MP2553SP ERROR CODE SC554-00. I changed thermistors and heat roller but the problem persist. If i try to access SP Mode it kicks me out before i finish punching in access code '' clear mode,107,stop keys. The machine beeps and display something about jobs pending. When i try key SP Mode access keys as it display error message all keys dont respond.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

I managed to sort out Bizhub error 227. Thanks to all your contributions, i really appreciate to be in this forum.

Now i have another problem, Ricoh MP2553SP ERROR CODE SC554-00. I changed thermistors and heat roller but the problem persist. If i try to access SP Mode it kicks me out before i finish punching in access code '' clear mode,107,stop keys. The machine beeps and display something about jobs pending. When i try key SP Mode access keys as it display error message all keys dont respond.
    1. What about posting resolution of your problem?
    2. Why to not start a NEW thread in proper Ricoh forum?

You're walking on slim edge, better correct it before someone with less latitude give you bad reputation aka red card.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Post a new thread in the Ricoh forum switch machine off and unplug network cable and fax make sure there is no TX or RX at the time. Only KM here.
    What was the solution to the problem?
    Whatever

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolta Bizhub 227 paper jam before fuser

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    According to what I'm seeing, it is M3 that you need to spin to test the drum movement. Spin it by hand and see if the drum turns.

Drum Drive.jpg
    [1] Main motor (M3) [2] Photo conductor drive gear
    [3] Photo conductor [4] Developing section
    easier test mark the drum in non-image area. open n close door see if mark on drum moves.