Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Problem with Bizhub C224

    Hi i have a problem with our Bizhub C224.
    See Files attached.

    SKMBT_C22420021810470.pdf
    SKMBT_C22420021810480.pdf

    It was initally only with cyan but now it black is making problems too.
    i tried:
    changeing toner, cyan drum, black drum, cleaning laser with tool, cleaning the transfer roll thats visible when opening the side.

    any ideas what it could be?

  2. #2
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    844
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Problem with Bizhub C224

    Original toner? Counter? Original consumables?

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Problem with Bizhub C224

    It looks like diagonal stripes (area without toner) thats should be a problem from the DV Units. The problem is well known.
    Have a look on the old drum on the corona mesh are full of toner dust.

    Replace drum and dv or pull out dv with a strong magnet out of a toner und fill it up. But replace the drum anyway!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Problem with Bizhub C224

    toner and drums are rebuilds. the company name is ampertec.
    see attachment for counters. it was bought used.

    Dokument0.pdf

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Problem with Bizhub C224

    Go into service mode and print C-M-Y and K Halftone test prints at 180 to see a better view of the issue.

    I'll be honest the black Consumable list just looks like damp paper

    But the colour print looks like a Developer issue as previously said, print the above test prints and let us have a look.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Problem with Bizhub C224

    thank you all for your help so far. i have problems getting into the service menu. i ordered a black developer unit and will write new infos when its build in.

  7. #7
    Technician
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Gdańsk
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Problem with Bizhub C224

    Quote Originally Posted by RoArbt View Post
    thank you all for your help so far. i have problems getting into the service menu. i ordered a black developer unit and will write new infos when its build in.

    you dont have developer i units. refill developer to units and change drums for orginal. drums is your problem. u can use used developer form c203 or newest machines. this is only for check.

  8. #8
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,709
    Rep Power
    81

    Re: Problem with Bizhub C224

    Quote Originally Posted by occus View Post
    It looks like diagonal stripes (area without toner) thats should be a problem from the DV Units. The problem is well known.
    Have a look on the old drum on the corona mesh are full of toner dust.

    Replace drum and dv or pull out dv with a strong magnet out of a toner und fill it up. But replace the drum anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by zoool View Post
    you dont have developer i units. refill developer to units and change drums for orginal. drums is your problem. u can use used developer form c203 or newest machines. this is only for check.
    Agree with above two posts. Developer is lost most likely due to drums life overdue. Without access to service mode you are just asking for more pain.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  9. #9
    Copier Technician 100+ Posts
    Problem with Bizhub C224

    mga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    london
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Problem with Bizhub C224

    It's the dev units if pcu has been chipped the charge could pull dev into waste box

  10. #10
    Indentured Servant 500+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Problem with Bizhub C224

    Quote Originally Posted by RoArbt View Post
    Hi i have a problem with our Bizhub C224.
    See Files attached.

    SKMBT_C22420021810470.pdf
    SKMBT_C22420021810480.pdf

    It was initally only with cyan but now it black is making problems too.
    i tried:
    changeing toner, cyan drum, black drum, cleaning laser with tool, cleaning the transfer roll thats visible when opening the side.

    any ideas what it could be?
    I'll second the damp paper assessment. If you've tried different paper and since it happens on more than 1 color I'd be checking the transfer belt/roller.

    Load normal paper in bypass. Set it as heavy paper 1. If the quality improves it is your 2nd transfer roller, the one on the door you cleaned. In my experience cleaning those usually did nothing.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here