Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Greenwood, MS
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Bizhub C368 fuser noise

    If you take the fusing unit out do you see any rust like dust in the corners or on the gears?

  2. #12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Bizhub C368 fuser noise

    Quote Originally Posted by popup2u View Post
    If you take the fusing unit out do you see any rust like dust in the corners or on the gears?
    No, the first fuser has no signs of wear or rust. The second is not because it is new.

  3. #13
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Greenwood, MS
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Bizhub C368 fuser noise

    Alright. I ask because I had a fusing unit make a squealing noise similar in the video but when I took it out there was rust colored dust in the corner. Turned out that the bushing had pop out of its cavity and was letting the shaft rub against the the cavity hole.

  4. #14
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Bizhub C368 fuser noise

    Hi, thanks for sharing your experience. In which corner do you mean?
    Thanks again!

  5. #15
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Greenwood, MS
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Bizhub C368 fuser noise

    It was on the right side mainly, on the gears, if you turn the fusing unit on its right side some should fall from out of the unit itself, and in the back corners of where the fusing unit sits, but be careful because it DOES NOT like to come out of clothes

  6. #16
    Technician BluaboardTwice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Dallas,TX
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Bizhub C368 fuser noise

    I would recommend doing a low check on the fusing motor with the door open. I've seen at times noise is actually coming from Gears on the opposit side of the fuse or on the door . Specifically the paper exit white gear sometimes is loose

  7. #17
    Technician BluaboardTwice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Dallas,TX
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Bizhub C368 fuser noise

    Quote Originally Posted by BluaboardTwice View Post
    I would recommend doing a low check on the fusing motor with the door open. I've seen at times noise is actually coming from Gears on the opposit side of the fuse or on the door . Specifically the paper exit white gear sometimes is loose
    Also since you Already checked the fusing unit you may want to examine the RU in the rear corner. Which also is known to make screeching noises.
    Last edited by BluaboardTwice; 02-28-2020 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Spelling

  8. #18
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Bizhub C368 fuser noise

    Quote Originally Posted by popup2u View Post
    It was on the right side mainly, on the gears, if you turn the fusing unit on its right side some should fall from out of the unit itself, and in the back corners of where the fusing unit sits, but be careful because it DOES NOT like to come out of clothes
    If I don't get it wrong, are you talking about these? Thank you
    Fixiereinheit.jpg
    I tried to put fuser grease without success. Some have reported noise problems to me in the past but sometimes it resolves itself. For the moment it has suddenly appeared. My suspicion is that it comes from some clutch/gear from the Fusing Drive Section. But to get into that area, it's very complicated
    cluthc.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by BluaboardTwice View Post
    Also since you Already checked the fusing unit you may want to examine the RU in the rear corner. Which also is known to make screeching noises.
    Do you mean the paper exit unit? I had a case on a bizhub 458e but it doesn't seem the same noise to me. Furthermore, the noise seems to be present even when the rollers of the paper exit unit do not turn but the printer is warming up. Thank you!

  9. #19
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Bizhub C368 fuser noise

    Take out the 4 black passiv rollers after the fuser and put grease on the center. Also the passiv rollers on the door. These plastic rollers can squeek like "metall friction" I had many of these..

  10. #20
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: Bizhub C368 fuser noise

    Will possibly become time for inevitable if you can't find it in the paper path or on the door to dig in from the back covers.
    Whatever

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here