Junior Member DiVallelunga_Makhymo's Avatar

Angry 32-05 On Konica Minolta C300i

Hello to all,
    as you can read from the title, we have a Konica Minolta C300i that has recently started to jam in the duplex with code C32-05, the MFP has less than 10000 total pages. For the moment, after a thorough cleaning of the paper path, it has stopped jamming (for now), if it should happen again does anyone have any advice to give me regarding this problem?

Hello and thanks.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Re: 32-05 On Konica Minolta C300i

Hello, it is difficult to understand the jam, did he always do it or only after some printing?
    Maybe some dirty sensors. Also there have been some fixes with the update firmware:- G00-73 fix: J72-21 (Paper Jam) occurs when printing a job from a PC with A5
    - GC1-75 fix: Paper Jam may occur when the paper is fed from the 4th tray of PC-416

If you have FS-533, there is a bulletin that repairs J32-05

jamfix.jpg

Junior Member DiVallelunga_Makhymo's Avatar

Hi,

the jam sometimes comes out immediately after a few prints, other times it happens after more than 100 sheets.
    The firmware is updated to version G00-75.
    The MFP has no finishers inserted.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

From witch paper tray and what size? Also did you follow procedure in SM and checked Exit sensor, etc?
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I had several duplex jams on new out of the box 250i's. Unfortunately only some single jams and had no time to investigate error nr 100. Have a look on the switsch guide after the fusing unit if your paper stops there.

Maybe somethings like a spacer is needed for a betther start or endposition of the solenoid (well known problem of the 224e series)

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Woxner's Avatar

had this on these and 368 series. it was a bad exit switch. you can run sensor ck in service mode and it wiil run a copy. you might see the sw not activate or be slow to