Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Finisher not detected

Re: Finisher not detected

Okay,

A few things. When you say not detected I don't see exactly how you are qualifying that? What exactly is it doing to not recognize it? Does it perform home position checks when you open and close the door? Lucky you I have done this very thing before, but only once =P it's the kind of thing you don't do twice if you can help it!. In my case it burned out a photo optic and that was the extent of the damage. Does it say finisher is now operating or does it completely not show the icon of the finisher on the display? If it is completely not showing the icon on the display and all the test points checkout thing I would try is a firmware flash which is actually the ic I believe bix was pointing out a few posts ago. Let me know.

Technician
    Finisher not detected

Thanks for all replies. On the main screen I only see the main unit and feeder. The finisher is FS-612, I tested all the voltage points and all voltages seem to be present. I also tested all the icp and none is broke. Is there any software block in this case? I saw on service manual something about DIPSW and I don't know what that is, can anyone explain it to me please. Also I would like to know how to flash new firmware? And if someone could send it to me I would be very greatful!

Thanks!

Technician
    Finisher not detected

Up