Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Technician

Re: Bizhub C220, does not recognize new black toner, pale black copy

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Yes.

Did you replace the dev tank with a new or used devtank?

What is the black TCR value????
    " Replace a new Dev. K unit, genuine one from konika. TCR level : 4%....but with a full one, also genuine!"

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by GIUBOSS View Post
    have you carried out all the checks for the P-9 fault (Black) including the transfer unit? Have you replaced the developer k unit as per PM?
    "Transfer Unit is ok, What does PM mean?"

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Might of missed it read your post real fast. Did you check to see if K developer dumped? Did you try a new K dev unit?

Genuine toner?
    "I did not try again with another new development unit, the toner is a genuine one"

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Bizhub C220, does not recognize new black toner, pale black copy

Quote Originally Posted by Nico.FRA View Post
    "by dismantling the Assy sub hopper, am i right?"
    Yes, correct.
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nico.FRA View Post
    "Transfer Unit is ok, What does PM mean?"
    This is what gets me mad. How can you offer help to someone that doesn't know what a "PM" is.

Sorry I have to draw the line at some point. Not going to waste my time speaking in technical terms if someone doesn't even know something like this. Makes me think they are end user.

I will help end users to a certain point but I'm here to help my fellow tech brothers!

Ok so you got the TCR level and @4% its indicates that you have low toner.
    Inside the sub hopper there is a magnet that switches a reed switch on the outside of the sub hopper,
    that magnet can collect developer and the aluminum plate there gets stuck.

Strip and clean the sub hopper!

PM... you are going need to figure that out.

Means more than one thing here.
    Whatever

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Yes, correct.
    "I carried out a complete cleaning, completely emptied the hopper, reassembled and proceeded to a manual complement via the service mode. After completing the addition, I again removed the K dev Unit, turned the gears of the hopper manually, the developer circulates correctly .... nothing changed!

For information, I went to the level History 1 parameters, IDC 1 = + / - 2.97, IDC2 = + / - 2.80, where the instructions in the service manual give a rating of 4.3volts for a normal value. The rest of the information corresponds to the normal values ​​given by the service manual"

Technician

This is what gets me mad. How can you offer help to someone that doesn't know what a "PM" is.

Sorry I have to draw the line at some point. Not going to waste my time speaking in technical terms if someone doesn't even know something like this. Makes me think they are end user.

I will help end users to a certain point but I'm here to help my fellow tech brothers!
    "Sorry to bother you, you can forget my thread. Take a look at where I come from, you will also understand why, some terms may seem complicated to understand for me. But you're right, I'm just a bad end user who deserves no help. Just a detail, before finding this very interesting forum, I brought two professional technicians that I paid each € 150, the advice they gave me (change the development unit for the first and change the card mother for the second) did not help me much, apart from losing 300 € + the parts I bought and changed myself. Now, I haven't read anywhere that end users weren't allowed on the formum, sorry, I'm just an architect, but I want to understand things and get very interested in them, I also like to put hands in, refusing to throw away equipment that is broken down and rot the planet a little more for a story that is most certainly repairable, provided you want to repair it. the two technicians advising me, given "the great age of the machine", to part with it to take new equipment. Just incomprehensible.

If I don't have my place on the forum, I would leave. What does the moderator think?
    Thank you for your help to all who were kind enough to devote a little of their time, "for the planet!"

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

First: The moderator thinks you should contribute a small donation to this site.

Second: We don't care where you are from. When I help someone I don't first look where they are from, I do look to see if they have contributed to this forum.

Like I posted I will help anyone but if someone doesn't know what a PM is that is where I draw the line. "PM" is a universal shortcut for "Preventive Maintenance". Been around since I been in this business 40+ years !!!!!

No one here is trying to scare people away, end users or technicians. This is no private club, or it would be passworded site. Just like to know who we are dealing with.

Actually hope you stay, become a contributer with a small donation, but more important a contributer with your knowledge. With the hopes you may even help me someday!

Best of luck to you.

Technician

First: The moderator thinks you should contribute a small donation to this site.

Second: We don't care where you are from. When I help someone I don't first look where they are from, I do look to see if they have contributed to this forum.

Like I posted I will help anyone but if someone doesn't know what a PM is that is where I draw the line. "PM" is a universal shortcut for "Preventive Maintenance". Been around since I been in this business 40+ years !!!!!

No one here is trying to scare people away, end users or technicians. This is no private club, or it would be passworded site. Just like to know who we are dealing with.

Actually hope you stay, become a contributer with a small donation, but more important a contributer with your knowledge. With the hopes you may even help me someday!

Best of luck to you.
    "Thank you for this friendly addition, I will do my best to honor my presence here!"