Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

All Scans go to tmp folder

Hi,

I have a problem with Konica Minolta C308, scan to folder. Each client uses a card or pin to log on to the machine. Clicks on ScanFlow, PDF and the scanned document goes to a folder on separate computers. Each has its own "SCAN" folder where documents are scanned only by that person. However, the firm has suffered a hacking attack and they are back on their feet. My problem is the following, a document that is scanned, passed, and written job complete. However, it is not in the folder on the "SCAN" desktop. I found on the server that all the documents go to the tmp folder. Do you know the solution, why and how? Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Re: All Scans go to tmp folder

Scanning via ftp or smb?
    Either case scanning is directed either by path in smb or from an ftp application.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Would you define "scanflow"? Are you referring to the MFP's native scan to SMB, or a 3rd party app providing a preconfigured scanning solution that has been added (like Autostore, Ecopy, Scanpath)?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Do you use SafeQ?
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rvptor View Post
    Hi,

I have a problem with Konica Minolta C308, scan to folder. Each client uses a card or pin to log on to the machine. Clicks on ScanFlow, PDF and the scanned document goes to a folder on separate computers. Each has its own "SCAN" folder where documents are scanned only by that person. However, the firm has suffered a hacking attack and they are back on their feet. My problem is the following, a document that is scanned, passed, and written job complete. However, it is not in the folder on the "SCAN" desktop. I found on the server that all the documents go to the tmp folder. Do you know the solution, why and how? Thank you in advance.

Best regards

If they reloaded the server from a backup you will have to reregister the active directory with your scanning software.
    Also, check that your scanning software license is valid and up to date. That could also cause that issue.