Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician
    Bizhub C4050i - Buying Advice

Re: Bizhub C4050i - Buying Advice

Okay, now i am one step further...

I am getting offers for C300i Machines and they are not that bad actually. So I`m thinking about getting a C300i.

From my old days as a technician i know that some manufacturers offer maintenance kits for imaging units and transfer belts, that i can equip my used imaging unit with a new drum, new strippers, new charging corona etc for much lower cost than changing out the complete unit.

Are there such kits for Konica Minolta in general and for this system (C300i/C360i) in special?
    And if so, do you think the dealers are willing to sell me these kits?

I am planning in buying the system new without any installtion and do installation and maintenance my self.

Edit: And maybe someone from the moderators team can change my topic name to C4050i and C300i buying advice or something like that

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Re: Bizhub C4050i - Buying Advice

For now, Konica Minolta for some time only provides the single block. So you can't buy individual drum parts, transfer belts etc. unless you contact suppliers who do this.

But considering the time you would spend to rebuild your consumable, it is better to have the single block ready. The costs are not that high since they are now expected to last longer than the old series.