Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: movie data file for Konica Minolta bizhub C284

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Igor View Post
    Thank you! I already got the file. For those who didn't find help here like me ... here's the tip: A5C10Y0-C000-G00-30.
    It is regrettable how some people think they own knowledge and do not share.
    It's also regrettable how some people feel they are entitled to proprietary vendor information..You're not..Go to a KM school or become a dealer if you want this data. I also think it's regrettable that some people sell this info, this is quite illegal and in the current economy it may start being worth it to come after those that sell this data. It's no different than pirating music or video..and BTW the tip you posted is worthless..E

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    movie data file for Konica Minolta bizhub C284

Re: movie data file for Konica Minolta bizhub C284

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    It's also regrettable how some people feel they are entitled to proprietary vendor information..You're not..Go to a KM school or become a dealer if you want this data. I also think it's regrettable that some people sell this info, this is quite illegal and in the current economy it may start being worth it to come after those that sell this data. It's no different than pirating music or video..and BTW the tip you posted is worthless..E
    E,
    thanks for reaffirming my stance on this matter... he is a BRAND NEW user here.. like most of them he feels 'entitled' to freebies and gets pissed when he doesn't get his way..

what do you expect from a young one in the industry?

i agree go get certified and then you have no problem getting what you need...

yes his 'tip' IS USELESS!