Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Boot up screen

Wink Boot up screen

Hi

Does any one knows how to change the time that the boot up screen shows on Konica minolta models (c224 and onwards)after replace with a custom one?
    I would like to show it during a little bit more time or being able to choose the amout of time.
    I have change it,with the respective boot up screen converter, but it only show on boot for about 2 seconds on c220, c280, c380 these shows for a lot more time on newer machines if you blink it you missed.
    Your help will be much apprettiated.
    Thanks in advance from Portugal

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Boot up screen

No way afaik. Use instead Wallpaper(custom theme) to highlight customers logos etc. A bit awkward as menus hide parts of background but still it's there all the time(except when machine sleeps of course).
    Good luck.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

OK

Thanks anyway, tought that we can use a DipSW that could affect the time of displaying the boot up screen.

tsbservice:
    Probably you are mentioning
    [System Settings] - [Custom Display Settings] - [Main Menu Display Settings]

I also use these one but since I give me the trouble of add a new boot up screen I would like to show it a little bit more time.

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar

When a Bizhub is first setup there's a specific service mode just to set the date/time. Get into service mode then hitting:

Stop, 1, 1, 4, 4, Clear

I doubt it but there may be a setting to change the display time in there. Or in service mode level 2.

Stop, 0, 2