Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Simza
    Bizhub 363 is not booting, only hourglass continue

Hi comunity
    i have problem with bizhub 363, which i have created myself. I have updated the firmware and the elctrecity was gone. Because somebody have take the power switch off.
    So now i try to start the BH 363, but it shows only the Hourglass continue. please tell me what shuld i do to solve the problem.
    I will be glad, If anybody can provide me NVRAM Reset tool for Bizhub 363series.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Have a good time and Stay Safe

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Re: Bizhub 363 is not booting, only hourglass continue

Quote Originally Posted by Simza View Post
    Hi comunity
    i have problem with bizhub 363, which i have created myself. I have updated the firmware and the elctrecity was gone. Because somebody have take the power switch off.
    So now i try to start the BH 363, but it shows only the Hourglass continue. please tell me what shuld i do to solve the problem.
    I will be glad, If anybody can provide me NVRAM Reset tool for Bizhub 363series.

Just do the firmware upgrade again. That should bring it back.

Simza

Hi Friend,
    thank you for reply.
    I have try many time to install the firmware again, but it shows only hourglass.
    I have also try to change the NVRAM with outher copier (BIZHUB 363), but the result is the same.
    Is it possible to rebott the MFP Board only.
    I have also try with troble rest. Nothing is working(Only hourglass)
    Is there a software for MFP troble reset?
    The MFP Board have 2 USB slots onboard, can you tell me how can i use this slots maybe.
    Normaly i know the 3 series very well. But troble like this would never created.

Stay Safe

Simza

Hi,
    can anybody provide me Reset tool for Minolta Bizhub 363.

Thanks,
    Stay Safe

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Hi,
    can anybody provide me Reset tool for Minolta Bizhub 363.

Thanks,
    Stay Safe
    I believe You must have access and credentials to a secure Konica Minolta web site, and will need a tech or KM representative to come out and make sure they agree with your diagnosis.
    Also, your post is a little strange. You say you updated f/w and killed the machine, but in the same sentence you say that someone may "have take the power switch off", and then continue to confuse by saying you can power up and get the hourglass??? Then go straight to asking for an NVRAM reset tool???
    Smells a little Fishy to me!
    Omertà

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

[QUOTE=FrohnB;1474309]I believe You must have access and credentials to a secure Konica Minolta web site, and will need a tech or KM representative to come out and make sure they agree with your diagnosis.
    Also, your post is a little strange. You say you updated f/w and killed the machine, but in the same sentence you say that someone may "have take the power switch off", and then continue to confuse by saying you can power up and get the hourglass??? Then go straight to asking for an NVRAM reset tool???
    Smells a little Fishy to me![/QUO

Obviously there is a language barrier with this post. I read it that while he was updating firmware the power went out and now when he powers on it is stuck on hour glass. Sounds very possible to me.

If the original poster is a tech or $ contributer PM me your email address and will send you reset FW.

[QUOTE=FrohnB;1474309]I believe You must have access and credentials to a secure Konica Minolta web site, and will need a tech or KM representative to come out and make sure they agree with your diagnosis.
    Smells a little Fishy to me![/QUO

Obviously there is a language barrier with this post. I read it that while he was updating firmware the power went out and now when he turns on it is stuck on hour glass. Sounds very possible to me.

If the original poster contributes a small donation to this forum and sends me PM I will send you reset FW.

Simza

Hi Fiends,
    i am used copiers dealer in Germany since 2002.
    We are not working with Konica-Minolta, ricoh...... directly as a technican.
    We buy copiers in big quantity, check, make testcopy and sell it out in outher contries.
    Sometime we sell also in local market. Then we refurbish the total copier and give 1 year warrenty.
    I am here to lern somthing from professional technicans
    My ENGLISH is not the best but if anybody can German Lenguage, then i can explain my problem much better
    Whatever, its ok when you say what you mean. I will arrange the NVRAM Reset tool also in Germany, but it takes a little time.
    I have Change the MFP Board by the Bizhub 363 and it works.
    I have more then 20 machenes from Bizhub 363.
    I like to know ONLY how can i solve this Hourglass problem with technical know how.

Thanks a lot, Take care and stay safe

Hi Fiends,
    i am used copiers dealer in Germany since 2002.
    We are not working with Konica-Minolta, ricoh...... directly as a technican.
    We buy copiers in big quantity, check, make testcopy and sell it out in outher contries.
    Sometime we sell also in local market. Then we refurbish the total copier and give 1 year warrenty.
    I am here to lern somthing from professional technicans
    My ENGLISH is not the best but if anybody can German Lenguage, then i can explain my problem much better
    Whatever, its ok when you say what you mean. I will arrange the NVRAM Reset tool also in Germany, but it takes a little time.
    I have Change the MFP Board by the Bizhub 363 and it works.
    I have more then 20 machenes from Bizhub 363.
    I like to know ONLY how can i solve this Hourglass problem with technical know how.

Thanks a lot, Take care and stay safe
    There is a member on this forum name Hans. Think is living in Germany now. He knows Kon/Min very well. Perhaps send him a PM and introduce yourself. He sells the best UFR for the C223 series.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Hi comunity
    Fighting!
    I wish you victory ..