Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: c253 1101 jam

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    c253 1101 jam

Re: c253 1101 jam

what they come with is a special mineral oil to prevent rust during shipping across the great pond.
    the oil evaporates with use and ventilation.
    thats what was explained to me.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    c253 1101 jam

if its only jamming from tray 1 wouldnt registration roller bushings cause jams from tray 2 as well

Technician

Well...I went back to test machine. As stated before i moved parts from tray 1 to tray 2. With this being said i fully expected tray 2 to jam. I ran 125 from tray 1 and 125 from tray 2 with no jams. LOL I told the customer to call back when it does jam and let me know which tray is involved. thanks for all your help. I will just hold my breath I guess! You guys are great. Have a good Monday

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtcchuck View Post
    Well...I went back to test machine. As stated before i moved parts from tray 1 to tray 2.
    Clasic move I use it everytime I can before ordering parts cuz whe are small(no car parts inventory)
    Could be better though...but hey my labour and travel time costs less...well duh.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    c253 1101 jam

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    oiled the one way bearing?
    i alcohol the crap out of them to remove every drop of oil so they dont slip. for 21 years and only like 3 out of hundreds failed because the grooves were too worn to compress the shaft.
    IMHO thats counterproductive.
    Same here. In the past decades - fighting the Analogs and later the Digitals - I NEVER EVER replaced one ways nor electro magnetic clutches. I blow them out with air, flush them with brake cleaner, blow them out again, scuff up the shafts or plates with finest-of-fine polishing paper clean all again with brake cleaner and that's it. I'm an Indy doing for 95% rentals and the equipment usually will do up to 1 million or even more before machines being replaced with the next generation.

Hans
    " Sent from my Intel 80286 using MS-DOS 2.0 "

Technician

So far so good! I was in the same building yesterday and they never mentioned the machine! I appreciate all the help!