Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Shady Konica Bizhub seller

At first glance I was hoping this was a dealer buying wholesale and telling everyone what a shady outfit EBU - EQUIPMENT BROKERS UNLIMITED IS. !!!

If I had the time I would be suing them and apparently had I researched a bit more first, I would see we are not alone.

Sold us two 7k meter machines personally verified by salesman.

Turned out they have 40k on them so the inflated price was not justified.
    Been promising me a refund for close to a year now. At least 7 emails promising it's on the way. LIAR LIAR!!!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Shady Konica Bizhub seller

Quote Originally Posted by Don N. View Post
    At first glance I was hoping this was a dealer buying wholesale and telling everyone what a shady outfit EBU - EQUIPMENT BROKERS UNLIMITED IS. !!!

If I had the time I would be suing them and apparently had I researched a bit more first, I would see we are not alone.

Sold us two 7k meter machines personally verified by salesman.

Turned out they have 40k on them so the inflated price was not justified.
    Been promising me a refund for close to a year now. At least 7 emails promising it's on the way. LIAR LIAR!!!

EBU is the worst to deal with!! Nothing but old beat up shit! Shady as hell!!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts progoffice's Avatar

We've had good luck buying used Konica Minolta color machines over the years from TNT Copier Wholesale out of Tampa, FL. Mark Turner is our sales rep and he always helps us out when things don't come in as expected. We had a machine come in once with a super low meter but the scanner bed was bent and unusable. They took our word for it and allowed us to buy it for a parts machine price. We can also request paper tray and finisher configurations and he'll do his best to make it happen. They always have new inventory coming in and are a great source for customers that don't want to buy new. You might get some in with bent or broken covers etc., but as a dealer you can get the parts in you need to properly refurbish the machine to sell as like new. The customer gets a great deal and so does the dealer.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by progoffice View Post
    We've had good luck buying used Konica Minolta color machines over the years from TNT Copier Wholesale out of Tampa, FL. Mark Turner is our sales rep and he always helps us out when things don't come in as expected. We had a machine come in once with a super low meter but the scanner bed was bent and unusable. They took our word for it and allowed us to buy it for a parts machine price. We can also request paper tray and finisher configurations and he'll do his best to make it happen. They always have new inventory coming in and are a great source for customers that don't want to buy new. You might get some in with bent or broken covers etc., but as a dealer you can get the parts in you need to properly refurbish the machine to sell as like new. The customer gets a great deal and so does the dealer.
    Yup. Been dealing with them for years.
    I had a church that was stuck on buying new. We proposed two C558's that EBU supposedly personally verified 7k & 15k total meters. We know that super low meter machines can have weird issues and that's why these 55 ppm machines might have these meters. So he verified they work fine, and total meters are as stated. The cost was $500 higher each than others with 40~50k meters and I was happy to pay it. On arrival, the electronic tickets printed by EBU read 7k & 15k each, but the hard meters inside the door were over 40k each. Printed invoice says "if equipment is not as stated we offer a 110% refund" All I asked for was the $500 increase back that is no longer justified. Salesman says agreed, he remembers these were for a church and that he verified meters and $1000 check will be sent asap. ... a year later and about 10 calls & email promises from Jim Rasic at EBU... all lies.
    DO NOT BUY FROM EBU!!! Oh, and if EBU reads this - SUE ME!!!! PLEASE!!! We'll make it a class action complaint and ask for 3x the damages.

Technician

Thank you for to all those that helped! All units have been replaced, rechipped from black unit and everything is spot on.
    AMAZING! Not felt this happy for a long while.

Apart from a burnt finger from my solder iron, everything went smoothly.
    I will be donating to the forum at the end of the month when my salary hits.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Nice to hear good news. Glad we ALL could help. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what the fix was. Many members on this forum get help and never hear from them again. It's not only good news to the techs that help you but more importantly the people that do internet searches and end up on this forum. It will help many in the future to see what the fix was.
    Last edited by copyman; 07-20-2020 at 01:28 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by waleedbajwa View Post
    Hello sir
    i buy used machine km c364e when i go to setting its not ahowing consumable life drum and developer before i have c360 it show every thing can u tell me how can i see consumable life in c364e Thanks ...i also know how to open service mode if therr any option off please tell me how to on that option.
    you are replying to a 'shady dealer' your post has NOTHING to do with this thread.

Please review forum rules: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

and start a new thread here: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/

1) please list ALL issues
    2) any error codes ( post error log in PDF format )
    3) oem / compat supplies

do not reply to this comment please. Start A New Thread in the appropriate forum.