Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Konica c284 copies with problems

    Good morning
    I have a konica c284 that works very well in printing but in copy of from problems and it copies me as in attached images. bottom in copies
    I have already replaced the main board but I have not solved the problem
    What could it be?


    SKMBT_C28420071310430_0001.jpgSKMBT_C28420071310430_0002.jpgSKMBT_C28420071310430_0003.jpg

  2. #2
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Konica c284 copies with problems

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,481
    Rep Power
    91

    Re: Konica c284 copies with problems

    Quote Originally Posted by enricocopyline View Post
    Good morning
    I have a konica c284 that works very well in printing but in copy of from problems and it copies me as in attached images. bottom in copies
    I have already replaced the main board but I have not solved the problem
    What could it be?


    SKMBT_C28420071310430_0001.jpgSKMBT_C28420071310430_0002.jpgSKMBT_C28420071310430_0003.jpg
    What exactly is the issue, it's not easy to see from your samples?

    But you replaced the main board for a quality fault is that right?
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

  3. #3
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konica c284 copies with problems

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    What exactly is the issue, it's not easy to see from your samples?

    But you replaced the main board for a quality fault is that right?
    unfortunately you do not see it but it is the bottom of the whole copy and bad photocopy

  4. #4
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Konica c284 copies with problems

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,481
    Rep Power
    91

    Re: Konica c284 copies with problems

    Quote Originally Posted by enricocopyline View Post
    unfortunately you do not see it but it is the bottom of the whole copy and bad photocopy


    Post a sample of the gradation test prints in CE mode.

    It maybe the print quality is poor but when you take a copy makes it look worse.

    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    30

    Re: Konica c284 copies with problems

    Bit strange to replace board because quality issue...
    Did you check drums,developing,tr.belt, clean scanner...etc before replace main board?
    And it is never good to test copy this machine internal test print.

  6. #6
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konica c284 copies with problems

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post


    Post a sample of the gradation test prints in CE mode.

    It maybe the print quality is poor but when you take a copy makes it look worse.

    gradatione test it's ok

    perhaps the problem is better seen here

    GRAD.pdfPROBLEM.pdf

  7. #7
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Konica c284 copies with problems

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,481
    Rep Power
    91

    Re: Konica c284 copies with problems

    Quote Originally Posted by enricocopyline View Post
    gradatione test it's ok

    perhaps the problem is better seen here

    GRAD.pdfPROBLEM.pdf
    OK so the gradations look good.

    Are the test pattens BOTH a copy?
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

  8. #8
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Konica c284 copies with problems

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,574
    Rep Power
    188

    Re: Konica c284 copies with problems

    Quote Originally Posted by enricocopyline View Post
    gradatione test it's ok

    perhaps the problem is better seen here

    GRAD.pdfPROBLEM.pdf
    ok i'll ask the question that you failed to answer..

    why replace a board when it is clearly a hardware issue?

    look at the ITB and drums.

    what are the page counts on supplies/PM parts?

  9. #9
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konica c284 copies with problems

    I changed the card to make an attempt to understand what it could have been
    itb and drums are good
    if they weren't good you could see some problems even in the press
    and not just in copy and scan

    test pattern are print.

    the problem does it even by doing a scan it is not a consumable problem.

  10. #10
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: Konica c284 copies with problems

    PCQ can be caused by electronics..Scanner and printer boards can contribute..However, the fact that he wants us to help him based on PDFs that, according to him, don't show the problem, is what I can't get past. E

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here