Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Technician
    Request bizhub c220 firmware

Re: Request bizhub c220 firmware

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    When you do Initialize All in System 1 sometimes it will disable HDD common rookie mistake. Just do some more googling and as in your case you will find. But in fact nowadays 9 people out of 10 don't know how to do Internet search mostly because of lack of grey matter(with honorable mention of laziness).
    Actually I didn't Initialize All in System 1, I'm pretty sure that I've made a rookie mistake at some other point, but thats maybe because of I'm a rookie with Konica Minolta bizhub printers?
    Everything I did sounded reasonable for me, but clearly something went a way not intended.

I'm very happy that out there are people like Phil B. who really trys to help without being that kind of offensive...

What's your contribution to solve this problem with a statement like:
    But in fact nowadays 9 people out of 10 don't know how to do Internet search mostly because of lack of grey matter(with honorable mention of laziness).
    If you clearly have no idea how much time i spent trying to fix the machine?

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts

Wow
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TryToCopy View Post
    Actually I didn't Initialize All in System 1, I'm pretty sure that I've made a rookie mistake at some other point, but thats maybe because of I'm a rookie with Konica Minolta bizhub printers?
    Everything I did sounded reasonable for me, but clearly something went a way not intended.

I'm very happy that out there are people like Phil B. who really trys to help without being that kind of offensive...

What's your contribution to solve this problem with a statement like:

If you clearly have no idea how much time i spent trying to fix the machine?
    thanks for the kudos.

BUT I respectfully request you watch your tone/attitude with users here esp the ones that know what the fuck they are talking about. TBS is a GREAT tech and is willing to help ANYONE out there that requires help.

Keep that 'tude up and you will start earning RED CARDS. Just a word of warning .. take it or leave it dude.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I'm not criticize you at all, in fact you find by yourself right solution which gives you at a top of most people coming here pretending for free tech's help and firmware. So more than often Phil B aka Dentist had to pull basic information from topic starter. It's actually refreshing to see someone asking intelligent questions and very satisfying when people give others feedback. Unfortunately that is rather to be seen here. That was my point.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts

I think he be ok he's just joined and he's a made contribution let's give him the benefit of doubt and start again.
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    thanks for the kudos.

BUT I respectfully request you watch your tone/attitude with users here esp the ones that know what the fuck they are talking about. TBS is a GREAT tech and is willing to help ANYONE out there that requires help.

Keep that 'tude up and you will start earning RED CARDS. Just a word of warning .. take it or leave it dude.
    Sorry if my tone was too harsh! The last sentences of his post are clearly unnecessary, it just doesn't contribute to any problem solving being offensive...

When you do Initialize All in System 1 sometimes it will disable HDD common rookie mistake.
    The first sentence actually was helpful, thanks for that. But what was the rest for? I came to this forum because it seemed to be run by people who are helping with issue related troubleshooting.
    That's why i contributed, because the help i've got yesterday, in a very little amount of time was outstanding! I think like anybody else I don't like being offended..

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I'm not criticize you at all, in fact you find by yourself right solution which gives you at a top of most people coming here pretending for free tech's help and firmware. So more than often Phil B aka Dentist had to pull basic information from topic starter. It's actually refreshing to see someone asking intelligent questions and very satisfying when people give others feedback. Unfortunately that is rather to be seen here. That was my point.
    +10 brother!

Quote Originally Posted by TryToCopy View Post
    Sorry if my tone was too harsh! The last sentences of his post are clearly unnecessary, it just doesn't contribute to any problem solving being offensive...

The first sentence actually was helpful, thanks for that. But what was the rest for? I came to this forum because it seemed to be run by people who are helping with issue related troubleshooting.
    That's why i contributed, because the help i've got yesterday, in a very little amount of time was outstanding! I think like anybody else I don't like being offended..
    OK you have been warned in public n private...

CONGRATS you have pissed me off enough to throw you your first RED CARD GOOD JOB BOZO!

don't expect help from me anymore!

Technician

Sorry for the misunderstanding, its been a long day...

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    OK you have been warned in public n private...

CONGRATS you have pissed me off enough to throw you your first RED CARD GOOD JOB BOZO!

don't expect help from me anymore!
    Well thanks for your help anyways!

It wasn't my intention to attack anybody, the thing with my grey matter or laziness just didn't feel right for me after everything I've tried.
    I did not want to piss anybody off...