Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    konica minolta c364e error C-E301

Hello friends, i have a km with the error c-e301, erase data, uninstall the hdd and i worked one day the next day i got an error again, update the firmware to g20-m0, g20-m1, they are the only ones i have , and the error continues, someone can help me

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Re: konica minolta c364e error C-E301

That is a very generic error with many causes. It would be hard to determine for sure what is going on with that. The firmware you have on the copier is supposed to include corrections to help prevent that error code from happening.

I'd Start by looking in service mode, under firmware, and see what the SSD firmware is currently at. If I remember correctly it is found on the very last page.

There was problems with the early firmware for the SSD that caused all kinds of issues, including the CE301. If the firmware is a real early version, it requires an update using the SSD Tool first before it will accept an update through the regular firmware updates. But, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Report back with what the current firmware version is on the SSD first and we can go from there.
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

There is a bulletin for this code. The special F/W that corrects it is: A61F0Y0-F000-GDH-M1

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Post Re: konica minolta c364e error C-E301

[CITA = femaster; 1536769] Ese es un error muy genérico con muchas causas. Sería difícil determinar con certeza qué está pasando con eso. Se supone que el firmware que tiene en la copiadora incluye correcciones para ayudar a evitar que ocurra ese código de error.

Comenzaría mirando en modo de servicio, bajo firmware, y vería en qué se encuentra actualmente el firmware SSD. Si no recuerdo mal, se encuentra en la última página.

Hubo problemas con el firmware anterior para el SSD que causaron todo tipo de problemas, incluido el CE301. Si el firmware es una versión inicial real, primero requiere una actualización utilizando la herramienta SSD antes de que acepte una actualización a través de las actualizaciones de firmware regulares. Pero, no nos adelantemos a nosotros mismos. Informe primero cuál es la versión actual del firmware en el SSD y podemos ir desde allí. [/ QUOTE]

Hi friend, sorry for the delay I had to travel 9 hours from my workshop to look for km c364e with the error CE301, now the client told me that I had a power failure in his premises, the machine gave an error on the hard disk and adf , I sent him to disable the disk and adf so that it worked until he could travel, after 3 days the error returned I sent him the firmware A5C10Y0-F000-G20-M1 and A5C10Y0-F000-G20-M0 which are the only ones that I have, and chase the error, I already have the machine with me in my workshop

ssd fw version: ver6.05m

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by romario View Post
    ssd fw version: ver6.05m
    That would be the newest for the SSD, so you will have to look elsewhere. I'd see if you can get your hands on the firmware that Copyman has suggested (A61F0Y0-F000-GDH-M1) and see if that will resolve your error.
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by romario View Post
    Hello friends, i have a km with the error c-e301, erase data, uninstall the hdd and i worked one day the next day i got an error again, update the firmware to g20-m0, g20-m1, they are the only ones i have , and the error continues, someone can help me

I had that same error a few weeks ago on the same model and replacing the hard drive and updating to the latest firmware fixed the problem.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    That would be the newest for the SSD, so you will have to look elsewhere. I'd see if you can get your hands on the firmware that Copyman has suggested (A61F0Y0-F000-GDH-M1) and see if that will resolve your error.
    Hi. Correct but the problem is that I only have the firmware that I mentioned. Now if you can help me with that firmware I appreciate it. I tell you that today I try to load the firmware again and the machine only advances me up to 1 bar on the screen. I try to light normally and it follows me only to the first ignition bar

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cantechman View Post
    I had that same error a few weeks ago on the same model and replacing the hard drive and updating to the latest firmware fixed the problem.
    Okok I'll try to do. If not, now the machine when starting only loads the first ignition bar of there is no happens

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I would insure they have the latest KM print drivers, NOT windows drivers auto installed and not MAC default either. GO TO KMBS.KONICAMINOLTA and d/l the latest driver that fits the function ver. you are running. With G20-M1 FW, and Function ver set to 7 (ssw 25 HEX 60)
    If drivers match function ver. and EVERY PERSON PRINTING HAS KM DRIVERS, then swap the HDD.

You may find cloud based doc's don't like windows drivers.