Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: c654 Firmware

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: c654 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by Synaux View Post
    Ok! The downgrade tool worked, the base firmware worked and installed the OCR and Movie Data.

Only thing is that Copier Tech posted the pdf for GF7-72 and I have G00-72 (making someone incorrect about which is the latest and greatest base FW is—not pointing fingers because I honestly do not know lol). If GF7-72 is the latest I would like to get my hands on that and that will keep me set for the foreseeable future.

And while I am being needy:
    If someone can get me the G00-72 document that has the checksums that would be awesome.
    And while I am putting you to work can you grab me the C754_Series_A2X00Y0-F000-GBN-M0 document too so I can determine what special fix(es) it has?

Other notes:
    After the downgrade and base FW, I tried the version up again, to no avail. I have no idea what I possibly can be doing wrong…maybe the source file is corrupt…? Copier Tech is from London I wonder if this could possibly a regional issue? I might test this in the future, but for now, I am happy.

(Fax was N.G., but not worried, I may or may not revisit that if needed.)
    Version up have to pass first to GB0-A9 FW then update to the latest version-up FW.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    c654 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Version up have to pass first to GB0-A9 FW then update to the latest version-up FW.

I guess that is what that distributor was talking about, but must have misspoke or misremembered or....something

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    c654 Firmware

I guess that is what that distributor was talking about, but must have misspoke or misremembered or....something
    Facepalm! Try again.

Is it bricked?

Odoslané z Nokia 7 plus pomocou Tapatalku
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Ok! The downgrade tool worked, the base firmware worked and installed the OCR and Movie Data.

Only thing is that Copier Tech posted the pdf for GF7-72 and I have G00-72 (making someone incorrect about which is the latest and greatest base FW is—not pointing fingers because I honestly do not know lol). If GF7-72 is the latest I would like to get my hands on that and that will keep me set for the foreseeable future.

And while I am being needy:
    If someone can get me the G00-72 document that has the checksums that would be awesome.
    And while I am putting you to work can you grab me the C754_Series_A2X00Y0-F000-GBN-M0 document too so I can determine what special fix(es) it has?

Other notes:
    After the downgrade and base FW, I tried the version up again, to no avail. I have no idea what I possibly can be doing wrong…maybe the source file is corrupt…? Copier Tech is from London I wonder if this could possibly a regional issue? I might test this in the future, but for now, I am happy.

(Fax was N.G., but not worried, I may or may not revisit that if needed.)
    I once stuck in a C554e, machine stuck on 1 or 2 fins. I was trying t0 install latest FW. As a last resort I tried an older FW file and it put life in it. Couldn't remember what versions were used. That could be a useful tip....