Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Konica c6500 printer won't recaive job from fiery

Hi guys,

I've got an issue with my KM c6500. Printer won't recaive any job from fiery, when i send the job it goes to fiery and then fiery gives me communicate that it's "printing" but printer didin't recaive it. That happend even when I want to send a demo page from controller. I try to change cables that connects fiery to printer, then i change fiery from ic408 to pro 80 and the problem still exist. I've got a second printer for the parts so when nothing helps I've change the machine to eliminate the PRCB and other boards problem and after that nothing change. Now I'm thinking that the only think that could help is to reinstall system on fiery or find some dipsw that will allow printer to recaive job. Please help me I've got a lot of work to do

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Konica c6500 printer won't recaive job from fiery

Re: Konica c6500 printer won't recaive job from fiery

Quote Originally Posted by rafal.kuliczkowski View Post
    Hi guys,

I've got an issue with my KM c6500. Printer won't recaive any job from fiery, when i send the job it goes to fiery and then fiery gives me communicate that it's "printing" but printer didin't recaive it. That happend even when I want to send a demo page from controller. I try to change cables that connects fiery to printer, then i change fiery from ic408 to pro 80 and the problem still exist. I've got a second printer for the parts so when nothing helps I've change the machine to eliminate the PRCB and other boards problem and after that nothing change. Now I'm thinking that the only think that could help is to reinstall system on fiery or find some dipsw that will allow printer to recaive job. Please help me I've got a lot of work to do
    In the CWS interface, it shows the jobs and the status of each one. There should be a red triangle on the job status line indicating the cause of the error. This would help a lot.
    Nothing like day after day