Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician
    Part number available for mirror? Bizhub c754

Re: Part number available for mirror? Bizhub c754

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    My guess is that the enduser broke the copyboard glass while they were scanning ... maybe copying a book and pressing down really hard. =^..^=
    No, the scan glass was intact, one of the metal clips had come loose because the scan bar wasn't locked before palletizing and thats how it got delivered.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Part number available for mirror? Bizhub c754

Quote Originally Posted by vertigosystems View Post
    It had broken in shipping. I don't have access to the KM portal so I cannot order the part myself and I can't seem to find any resellers for it.
    I tried getting registered with KM as a service provider, but theres a dealer who i was told has been assigned my region (but is actually almost 150mi from my area), so they said they couldn't register our company or even offer parts. Also that regional dealer said they couldn't get the part.

Precision roller will order any special OEM part for you. Or ask if someone here will sell you a used one.

Former KM Senior Tech 500+ Posts srvctec's Avatar

We have a junk C552 I could pull a mirror off of and possibly ship to you if you are located in the US. I'd have to check with my service manager first to see if that would be OK and on a total price.
    Started in the copier service business in the fall of 1988 and worked at the same company for 33.5 years, becoming the senior tech in 2004 but left to pursue another career on 4/29/22.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srvctec View Post
    We have a junk C552 I could pull a mirror off of and possibly ship to you if you are located in the US. I'd have to check with my service manager first to see if that would be OK and on a total price.
    Contact him in PM. He started a new thread here:
    Wanted: Mirror part for KM C754 scanning assembly
    I believe he's is in USA based on location.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.