Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts
    Konica Software Switch settings (complete)

Re: Konica Software Switch settings (complete)

Quote Originally Posted by Synaux View Post
    Seriously?! Those documents have saved me so much time over the years. Not to mention the numerous times I stumbled across issues/fixes I would never have been aware of otherwise. This saddens me.
    I heard that it was discontinued from some other technicians and would love to be wrong about that. Could someone confirm all active solutions is still a thing on the newer models.
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

KonicaMinolta Senior Tech 250+ Posts srvctec's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blazebusiness View Post
    I heard that it was discontinued from some other technicians and would love to be wrong about that. Could someone confirm all active solutions is still a thing on the newer models.
    It was still a thing a couple months ago. They were getting updated nearly daily and I'd download all the new ones for all the current machines about once a month but it's been a couple months since I last did it. I'd much rather have a pdf file on my phone vs. having to try and get a signal in some of the small towns I go to with no cell service. I've been that way since the solutions pdf files started and probably won't change.
    Started in the copier service business in the fall of 1988 and have worked at the same company since then, now the senior tech, since 2000.

SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts
    Konica Software Switch settings (complete)

Quote Originally Posted by srvctec View Post
    It was still a thing a couple months ago. They were getting updated nearly daily and I'd download all the new ones for all the current machines about once a month but it's been a couple months since I last did it. I'd much rather have a pdf file on my phone vs. having to try and get a signal in some of the small towns I go to with no cell service. I've been that way since the solutions pdf files started and probably won't change.
    Nice. That’s reassuring then.....can’t believe everything you hear from the rumour mill.
    Last edited by blazebusiness; 1 Week Ago at 01:01 PM.
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

Field Service Technician 250+ Posts femaster's Avatar

I can confirm they are still going strong in the US anyway. Just looked up a random model from each of the series over the last few years, and found an All Solutions file for each model I looked up: C552, 232, C224e, C258, C659, and a C300i. All of them looked as if they had been updated within the last couple weeks, most were within the last week.
    Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year, now a Konica Minolta Service Tech for the last 6 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...