Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

New KM firmware for i series

Just a general comment. the latest release for the entire I series has a fix for IU problems (doesn't go into specifics), but my guys are telling me that the update takes a really really long time. Do not panic and cycle power.."smoke break"..lol Edit..be sure to have the associated movie file. you may get an error if older version is installed. E
    Last edited by emujo2; 09-18-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Re: New KM firmware for i series

Hey, don't be like my colleagues. When they report a failure and I ask: "What firmware do you have installed?" and they answer me "The last one", I go crazy and I get angry. Because 99% is not the last after they tell me hahahha
    The G00-B5 has this problem but it should be fixed B00-B6 which in the notes has "reduced boot time".

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    Hey, don't be like my colleagues. When they report a failure and I ask: "What firmware do you have installed?" and they answer me "The last one", I go crazy and I get angry. Because 99% is not the last after they tell me hahahha
    The G00-B5 has this problem but it should be fixed B00-B6 which in the notes has "reduced boot time".
    Hey Bix seems you're popular with your colleagues Maybe because you're regular here.
    Last update of our office C250i to B00-B5 took under a minute but after that it took like another 10 minutes to boot the machine. Nothing extraordinary I think.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Technician
    New KM firmware for i series

Would any super kind individual happen to have a copy or link to the B6 firmware?

Would be much appreciated

Thanks

Technician

I have installed version 7B and it works fine. On the Knova portal I remember that it is one of the last