Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: C754e jam code 1102

Quote Originally Posted by blazebusiness View Post
    You could try pulling a tray 1 CFU from another machine if you have one and swap it out. If it still jams the same way, you have just verified the issue is elsewhere.

If you don't have a tray 1 cfu to swap, if it jams feeding letter size (the wide way) but feeds a bit better changing it to Ltr-r size (the skinny way):

it will probably be a registration assembly issue or a vertical path feed issue. So disassemble inspect clean lubricate those areas. Super high clicks? Higher meter machine---suspect feed clutch.
    The customer said they have another machine I can swap out the unit but I have to wait to return fro vacation.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Jam 11-02 is typically seen when paper isn't picked up. I've seen it happen when the PE flag is broken and the tray runs out of paper. Or when the vertical guide is dislodged.

But what you really need to do is key the right side lower door and watch what happens. How far does the paper get? What obstacle does it hit? Do all the rollers turn when they should? Etc. =^..^=
    It will feed 2 or three sheets before it jams. It gets to the registration roller. I cleaned the pre regular sensor and cleaned the dust collector

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    C754e   jam code 1102

Make sure the rear hatch doesn't have a broken plastic-hing-clip-apparatus-thing.

When you release the lever (with it open) there should be two of the aforementioned hooks/hinges that actuate on each end. I would take a pict but I got drunk and destroyed my phone last night.