Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Fax received ok but will not print bizhub C364e(posted on behalf of blazebusiness)

Have a C364e series and when machine receives a fax , the fax never prints out. The fax answers the phone line , then receives the fax and the job log for the received fax shows "job complete" but the received document never prints. Any ideas appreciated.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Fax received ok but will not print bizhub C364e(posted on behalf of blazebusiness)

Re: Fax received ok but will not print bizhub C364e(posted on behalf of blazebusiness

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Have a C364e series and when machine receives a fax , the fax never prints out. The fax answers the phone line , then receives the fax and the job log for the received fax shows "job complete" but the received document never prints. Any ideas appreciated.
    Maybe a silly question, but is it setup to forward faxes?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Fax received ok but will not print bizhub C364e(posted on behalf of blazebusiness

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Maybe a silly question, but is it setup to forward faxes?
    Good question but I dunno as I posted this on behalf on blazebusiness because of Forum glitch/bug with word print at the end of thread title.

I have another guess. Maybe faxes are setup for print from specific tray and paper selection and they are empty.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts larweedad's Avatar

I have a customer that does this. All faxes received flag blue light says ok does not print. We have it set save to the hdd so at the end of the day they log onto pagescope. Seethe faxes and print/save what they wanted. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk