Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
  1. #21
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    Synthohol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    2,932
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    i went through 5 black DVs because of that white bushing i posted earlier. installed new bushing and DV and problem was fixed.
    it just empties out the unit, it sucked. literally! hehe

  2. #22
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    849
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    Quote Originally Posted by positiveg View Post
    Pulled the DV unit and look at it

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    If that's a new DV unit and it's already depleted, you need to check the waste toner bottle. Take a magnetic tip screwdriver and stick it in the waste toner and see if it sticks.

  3. #23
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Newton Ground
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    Thanks much, ok I'll check for these things. Where's the bushing though?
    And are all developer powder practically the same?
    Gonna take me about 4-5 days to get powder here on Island. And my C75 down for repairs I have powder for that lol

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    Synthohol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    2,932
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    Where's the bushing though?
    download the toner seal document i posted a couple pages ago in this thread.

  5. #25
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Newton Ground
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    Hey @BillyCarpenter yep it sticks like crap to shoes lol.
    So it seems as if all leaked out in there.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Newton Ground
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    @Synthohol thank. I'll go look for it. Appreciate the help guys.

    So again another far out question would yiu guys try another developer in there. Then just replace it with the one when I get it on Island?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    849
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    Quote Originally Posted by positiveg View Post
    @Synthohol thank. I'll go look for it. Appreciate the help guys.

    So again another far out question would yiu guys try another developer in there. Then just replace it with the one when I get it on Island?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    I haven't been able to gain the information needed to help you. I saw a pic of the DV unit you pulled. But is that what the mag roller looked like right after you pulled it or did you wipe it off some? Also, did you spin the mag roller by hand to see if it would coat the mage roller and form a nice brush? If so, you can't hold the DV unit the way way it shows in your picture.

    To be honest, you may be better off calling a tech to fix the problem. And, no, I wouldn't install another DV unit in the machine because it sounds like it's pulling DV to the waste toner bottle...but I'm not 100% certain about that from your answer.

  8. #28
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    130

    Re: Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    Quote Originally Posted by positiveg View Post
    @Synthohol thank. I'll go look for it. Appreciate the help guys.

    So again another far out question would yiu guys try another developer in there. Then just replace it with the one when I get it on Island?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I don't recommend putting another developer into machine especially from other brand. Besides your new developer unit would quickly finish in WTB if Synthohol is right(like 90%). Your best bet for short time is to take developer from WTB with help of magnet then fill up developer unit remove bushings and clean them or atleast one for black unit. You may get some results that way waiting for new bushing and K developer unit.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  9. #29
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Newton Ground
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I haven't been able to gain the information needed to help you. I saw a pic of the DV unit you pulled. But is that what the mag roller looked like right after you pulled it or did you wipe it off some? Also, did you spin the mag roller by hand to see if it would coat the mage roller and form a nice brush? If so, you can't hold the DV unit the way way it shows in your picture.

    To be honest, you may be better off calling a tech to fix the problem. And, no, I wouldn't install another DV unit in the machine because it sounds like it's pulling DV to the waste toner bottle...but I'm not 100% certain about that from your answer.
    Yes that's just how the DV unit looked when I pulled it out. Didn't wipe off any
    When i turn the rollers, very little powder is stuck to it then nothing again.
    When I checked the waste toner cartridge, by putting in a screwdriver you could see the powder stuck to it
    So as pointed put could be a bushing issue.

  10. #30
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Newton Ground
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Pattern on prints shows up on black C454e

    Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    I don't recommend putting another developer into machine especially from other brand. Besides your new developer unit would quickly finish in WTB if Synthohol is right(like 90%). Your best bet for short time is to take developer from WTB with help of magnet then fill up developer unit remove bushings and clean them or atleast one for black unit. You may get some results that way waiting for new bushing and K developer unit.
    ok let me see if I can get a bushing for the unit and also a new K powder

    I don't think there is enough in there to get any reasonable prints to be honest.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here