Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: firmware

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    firmware

Re: firmware

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    Lol someone gave me a reputation comment on that post, said it adds nothing to the discussion and made the thread go downhill.

I wonder who would have said such a thing?

Since this forum lacks moderation/moderators I'm using self control to NOT speak my mind.
    In all my time here I may have asked 2 questions for myself, the rest of the countless hours I spend here I try my damndness to help other techs and occasional users.
    My only issue with CTN is the lack of mods pruning threads and user/abusers when needed.
    The thread about the emcc board meter resetting for sale is another embarrassing example of no moderation.
    Wtf?
    Hire some damn mods man, I'm proud to be an active user here but if this forum continues to allow the rifraff to insult respected members or post illegal fraud causing "remedies" I may lose faith in the solidarity of this BBS.
    Anyway now that that is off my chest with VERY limited cursing.

[/rant]

great post brother... I agree about the mods also.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Lol someone gave me a reputation comment on that post, said it adds nothing to the discussion and made the thread go downhill.

Since this forum lacks moderation/moderators I'm using self control to NOT speak my mind.
    In all my time here I may have asked 2 questions for myself, the rest of the countless hours I spend here I try my damndness to help other techs and occasional users.
    My only issue with CTN is the lack of mods pruning threads and user/abusers when needed.
    The thread about the emcc board meter resetting for sale is another embarrassing example of no moderation.
    Wtf?
    Hire some damn mods man, I'm proud to be an active user here but if this forum continues to allow the rifraff to insult respected members or post illegal fraud causing "remedies" I may lose faith in the solidarity of this BBS.

[/rant]
    You can see who gives you bad/positive rep. I guess this guy will quickly start receiving RCs.
    I like to give rep up not RCs but I can make some exceptions.
    Other than that I'm totally with what you posted.
    Don't be disappointed. I have to say your sense of humor is one of the best out there!
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts
    firmware

Wtf?

[/rant]
    Rep given
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    firmware

and to think i saw the new badge and was gonna give you the FW... until i read that.
    tsk tsk...
    well it looks like we know who threw the card on u

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    firmware

Wtf?

[/rant]
    That's the way it has to be, I'm new but I try to do things right, they gave me 2 bad reputations just for asking for help on a code that the machine gave me by putting an older firmware that is the only one I have I think they shouldn't have put me bad reputation but good thanks to all for your good comments and hands.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    firmware

Quote Originally Posted by romario View Post
    That's the way it has to be, I'm new but I try to do things right, they gave me 2 bad reputations just for asking for help on a code that the machine gave me by putting an older firmware that is the only one I have I think they shouldn't have put me bad reputation but good thanks to all for your good comments and hands.

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
    Ignore the rep points they are completely pointless you can still post & reply to others etc.

This is not eBay where bad reviews loose sales.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk