Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Bizhub C658 - Can't print with a fold, tri fold, or booklet fold & staple from Mac's.

Re: Bizhub C658 - Can't print with a fold, tri fold, or booklet fold & staple from Ma

Worth a shot to take one of your Mac's with you to print direct before All Data Clear? I would blame the Mac's/drivers before the machine if all good on the other Win pc's

Have you tried to reinstall the print queue on the Mac's using a different protocol, other than LPD?

Le:
    Did they had a Konica before this one? If so were the old print drivers removed properly?
    Defects are simple, our mind is complicated

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts captainrva's Avatar

Re: Bizhub C658 - Can't print with a fold, tri fold, or booklet fold & staple from Ma

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzoo View Post
    Worth a shot to take one of your Mac's with you to print direct before All Data Clear? I would blame the Mac's/drivers before the machine if all good on the other Win pc's

Have you tried to reinstall the print queue on the Mac's using a different protocol, other than LPD?

Le:
    Did they had a Konica before this one? If so were the old print drivers removed properly?
    Yeah, I'm bringing the Mac I have at the office with me because I did the exact MFP setup here and I have no issues what-so-ever with folding so I am going to test this Mac on their network.

I have only tried LPD and airprint

Yes, they still have a C652 in the office that has no issues folding or stapling from the Mac's, just the C658.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Bizhub C658 - Can't print with a fold, tri fold, or booklet fold & staple from Mac's.

I'm guessing there may be a interference with some old print driver files for c652. If you haven't done it yet, try to delete them all and do a fresh c658 ppd install.

This shows how and where to look after print driver files on Mac's

How to Remove Sharp Print Drivers and PPD Files from Mac Computer - YouTube
    Defects are simple, our mind is complicated

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts captainrva's Avatar

It's all sorted now. Clear All Data and a Logical Format got it all working again. Apparently, they couldn't print more than one copy per print either so that's sorted as well. Thank you all for your help with this!