Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Configure CSRC via web browser

hi, I forgot how to configure the csrc via web browser. I remembered this possibility by typing the IP of the printer and the URL parameters.
    Does anyone remember? Thanks!

Re: Configure CSRC via web browser

Ok ... Bix read the manual: ip + /csrc_index.html

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    Ok ... Bix read the manual: ip + /csrc_index.html
    Bix do you know what type of software switches are input here under CS Remote Care - Detail Setting - Software Switch Setting?
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Bix do you know what type of software switches are input here under CS Remote Care - Detail Setting - Software Switch Setting?
    I thought it was a reminder for the main one. But in reality they are completely different. I believe they are used to block/enable certain information/functions to CSRC. But currently, I have never received any instructions about it. But now that WWRSPF is there, Konica Minolta only changes major DipSWs and not these.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    I thought it was a reminder for the main one. But in reality they are completely different. I believe they are used to block/enable certain information/functions to CSRC. But currently, I have never received any instructions about it. But now that WWRSPF is there, Konica Minolta only changes major DipSWs and not these.
    Kinda was hopping that way you can change some soft switches remotely without install of Remote panel.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

These will only change/get status of softswitch 1-23 and these are mainly affecting how the machine talks to the vcare server and what info it sends. You cannot change switch 25 (function version) using the CSRC remote panel. E