Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    C224 Bizhub general maintenance

Re: C224 Bizhub general maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by hquang View Post
    Hi Billy,

Thank you and I am actually very much appreciated all the advises from ALL. I do understand that ALL want to help me to avoid non necessary troubles. When not taking advice, I never mean to look down to that advice but to put myself to a challenge I think it's not big, and yes this challenge is not big at all. I don't mind being call stubborn!

I've been to this group less than a week but it helps me so far solving three problems: Tray 2 did not see the paper size, the squeaky noise and removing the DF tray. Since I am not a technician I just need a clear instruction how to get it done and if that instruction does not sound impossible I like to try it. When thing is assembled, there must be a way to disassemble it.

Again thanks for all the advises.

^-|-^
    Most good techs are stubborn so I can't fault you for that. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by hquang View Post
    Hi Billy,

Thank you and I am actually very much appreciated all the advises from ALL. I do understand that ALL want to help me to avoid non necessary troubles. When not taking advice, I never mean to look down to that advice but to put myself to a challenge I think it's not big, and yes this challenge is not big at all. I don't mind being call stubborn!

I've been to this group less than a week but it helps me so far solving three problems: Tray 2 did not see the paper size, the squeaky noise and removing the DF tray. Since I am not a technician I just need a clear instruction how to get it done and if that instruction does not sound impossible I like to try it. When thing is assembled, there must be a way to disassemble it.

Again thanks for all the advises.

^-|-^
    I know a MANUAL helps me locate things and specific error codes. I don't go out without them myself.. a lil slow only been in the industry for 31+ years now. Machines are ALWAYS changing.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by rrrohan View Post
    There is one screw hidden under part 1

Hinge part 1. I'll see it. If you want to left part 1 further just flex it past the rear cover.

But I wouldn't remove it, you can easily clean it left installed

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Before and After

IMG-9779.jpgIMG-9731.jpgIMG-9730.jpg

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

below is another screw.od.jpg

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    I think you need to work on one particular skill:

Taking advice.

Five different people tell you that it's entirely unnecessary, and that you can cause yourself additional heartache by doing so, but you didn't listen.

I can understand being stubborn. I'm fairly stubborn myself, but when (5) different people tell me something I have to consider: "Is this a good idea?" These people probably know more than me.
    =^..^=
    Thanks for your post.
    I do believe that all members giving me advises in this thread know way more than me - I am not a tech, just an end-user.
    I've explained why I did not take advise in another reply.
    Sometimes not taking advise is a skill as well.
    Again I make myself clear: I appreciate all the advises.
    Cheers,

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

if u got the time its satisfying to get something cleaner that it needs to be.

years ago my supervisor would do random visits after we attended a fault just to rate the condition we left the copier. made me obsessive. thankfully a change in management and it was discovered customers didnt appreciate it and were more annoyed that copier was out of action much longer than need be and i slowly learn that unless the copier is in your workshop, dont waste so much time getting it clean. most just want a working copier and unless it looks filthy (from the outside) no one really cared the condition of interior so long as it worked

Quote Originally Posted by rrrohan View Post
    if u got the time its satisfying to get something cleaner that it needs to be.

years ago my supervisor would do random visits after we attended a fault just to rate the condition we left the copier. made me obsessive. thankfully a change in management and it was discovered customers didnt appreciate it and were more annoyed that copier was out of action much longer than need be and i slowly learn that unless the copier is in your workshop, dont waste so much time getting it clean. most just want a working copier and unless it looks filthy (from the outside) no one really cared the condition of interior so long as it worked
    At a previous company I worked for, our service manager would check behind us from time to time to make sure we were doing everything that he wanted done. One of those things was cleaning the machine. Thru my own personal observations, I found that the customer loved that we cleaned the exterior of the machine. They can't see what we do on the inside of the machine, but they notice the outside and appreciate it. And it only takes a couple of minutes.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    At a previous company I worked for, our service manager would check behind us from time to time to make sure we were doing everything that he wanted done. One of those things was cleaning the machine. Thru my own personal observations, I found that the customer loved that we cleaned the exterior of the machine. They can't see what we do on the inside of the machine, but they notice the outside and appreciate it. And it only takes a couple of minutes.
    I agree. This is my personal printer and I like to see it clean, and I have time to make it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Thumbs up Re: C224 Bizhub general maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I found that the customer loved that we cleaned the exterior of the machine. They can't see what we do on the inside of the machine, but they notice the outside and appreciate it. And it only takes a couple of minutes.
    that true, same my customer, I have voted your speak...