Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Develop to KonicaMinolta consumables

Hi guys. Does anyone of Develop dealers have cross-reference table of which KM consumables(mostly toners) fit in which Develop model?
    TIA
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Re: Develop to KonicaMinolta consumables

Hi, I believe that from series 4 onwards, Develop and Konica Minolta have the same consumables (including toners).
    I get toner from Konica Minolta branded "Develop" for "Konica Minolta" printers sometimes.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Develop to KonicaMinolta consumables

Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    Hi, I believe that from series 4 onwards, Develop and Konica Minolta have the same consumables (including toners).
    I get toner from Konica Minolta branded "Develop" for "Konica Minolta" printers sometimes.
    It's the same. And I think 8 series too, because I think it's the same chip.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    Bix Thanks. You're right but I still believe colleagues in office will be more happy with excel table instead of googling or calling me
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts drowranger's Avatar

HI Drums are the same but toner cap of toner cartridge need to be modified to fit (cut the slots out or use the old cap) for slower models (22,28,30,36,45,55 ppm) . squarish toner cartridges fits fine. Yet to test the new i - series toner.. drums and the wtb should fit.