Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Bizhub 367 , jam 20-22

Hello! The copier jams from the second cassette, code 20-22. We changed 3 rollers and 2 clutches of the second cassette. It did not help. We would be grateful for any advice. Thanks.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Bizhub 367 , jam 20-22

Jam 20-22 is misfeed at vertical transport section (tray 4), are you sure about second cassette?
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Jam 20-22 is misfeed at vertical transport section (tray 4), are you sure about second cassette?
    oooh ,you are right friend , 20-02 my mistake .thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinspin View Post
    Hello! The copier jams from the second cassette, code 20-22. We changed 3 rollers and 2 clutches of the second cassette. It did not help. We would be grateful for any advice. Thanks.
    You meant 2 oneways of pickup and feed roller shafts? If so I would try also changing torque limiter(A0ED563900) of separation roller shaft.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

You meant 2 oneways of pickup and feed roller shafts? If so I would try also changing torque limiter(A0ED563900) of separation roller shaft.
    Yes ,we replaced 2 oneways and A7AH- M205 , A7AH-M204 .We will change torque limiter .Thanks .

Yes ,we replaced 2 oneways and A7AH- M205 , A7AH-M204 .We will change torque limiter .Thanks .
    Let us know. Good luck.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Let us know. Good luck.
    Done .We replaced torque limiter and used Paper feed Guide ( with white rollers ) . Thanks for help .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Done .We replaced torque limiter and used Paper feed Guide ( with white rollers ) . Thanks for help .
    Sure not a problem. Thanks for giving always feedback not many do as you did