Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Bizhub c224e problem "Serial number must be entered" -> "TPM Chip has been changed"

Re: Bizhub c224e problem "Serial number must be entered" -> "TPM Chip has been change

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    Did you follow the procedure properly? It almost sounds like you may have, but I'm not sure by your original post. Just in case, make sure you are following these steps:

Boot copier to the reset firmware (which you apparently have already that firmware), wait until it says the copier has been reset. Then power off, wait 10 seconds and then power. After that, you need to sit there and wait. The copier will come up to an error screen, and then reboot on its own 3 times before giving you the prompt to "restore data". Once that happens, select that and wait until it tells you its OK to power off.
    Precise info.
    My -= guess =-
    Didn't wait long enough.. I learned the first time I made that fubar.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Technician
    Bizhub c224e problem "Serial number must be entered" -> "TPM Chip has been changed"

Re: Bizhub c224e problem "Serial number must be entered" -> "TPM Chip has been change

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    Did you follow the procedure properly? It almost sounds like you may have, but I'm not sure by your original post. Just in case, make sure you are following these steps:

Boot copier to the reset firmware (which you apparently have already that firmware), wait until it says the copier has been reset. Then power off, wait 10 seconds and then power. After that, you need to sit there and wait. The copier will come up to an error screen, and then reboot on its own 3 times before giving you the prompt to "restore data". Once that happens, select that and wait until it tells you its OK to power off.
    I did exactly as you say (i guess so), firstly did with a reset tool ->then one of the fresh firmwares that I had (GDC-M1) and after couple reboots i did "restore data" -> but no success because it started restoring data and it was cycling/nonstop loop for about 1 hour and nothing happened. I've read other threads similar to this where people say if it loops for a long time means something is wrong. Maybe I didn't wait long enough and should give it more time? Or I've missed that train already?

Maybe as some people say i must find those GHV firmware that can solve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Precise info.
    My -= guess =-
    Didn't wait long enough.. I learned the first time I made that fubar.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    You may be right sir, but 1 hour isn't long enough?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sanker View Post
    Could you help me to get this firmware? I'm afraid i haven't got access to konica support.

The only thing i have is "A145FW.tar" to initialize and restore the data.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanker View Post
    I did exactly as you say but with a fresh firmware that I had (GDC-M1) and after couple reboots i did "restore data" -> but no success because it started restoring data and it was cycling/nonstop loop for about 1 hour and nothing happened. I've read other threads similar to this where people say if it loops for a long time means something is wrong. Maybe I didn't wait long enough and should give it more time? Or I've missed that train already?
    You should use A145FW.tar instead of GDC-M1.Then just follow femaster's advice.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    You should use A145FW.tar instead of GDC-M1.Then just follow femaster's advice.
    I did all steps as it says in attached procedure.

Tried that again without updating firmware, just with reset tool. Everything same, stuck on that screen already for and hour "The data is being processed. Please wait" (attached picture)
    loop.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sanker; 02-05-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Technician

Looking for GHV-M1 firmware. I will be very grateful if somebody could send it to me. My last hope on solving this error. If it won't help, then i guess will have to replace MFPB and SSD

Check your pm.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Please contact me by my email.
    canonrp@naver.com
    I recover this and get paid.
    But I wish you were happy.
    I'll help you with no pay.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Copier repairman View Post
    Please contact me by my email.
    canonrp@naver.com
    I recover this and get paid.
    But I wish you were happy.
    I'll help you with no pay.
    Not sure I would trust you with ZERO rep power.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Technician

One kind person has sent me a firmwave, so if I will be able to fix that bizhub this thread will be updated so everybody would see if it helps.

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts

Since nobody has pointed it out, when you zap the SSD board you MUST enter the correct machine and type from the selection of the firmware stick or no firmware can be installed.
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.