Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Konica c754e Nic no lights , won't light up when plugged in to network. No com

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    As good as those workarounds are it's going to be like Ferrari on 4 cylinders.

https://magazine.ferrari.com/en/cars/2018/09/12/news/ferrari_500_trc_scaglietti_concorso_di_eleganza_es posizione-46566/

Before you disparage the 4 cylinder Ferrari...

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Konica c754e Nic no lights , won't light up when plugged in to network. No com

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    https://magazine.ferrari.com/en/cars/2018/09/12/news/ferrari_500_trc_scaglietti_concorso_di_eleganza_es posizione-46566/

Before you disparage the 4 cylinder Ferrari...

You meant this?
    Celebrating the final four-cylinder Ferrari
    Of course I know about it but it really is brand legendary model from the past not what they're well known worldwide
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

If the cable got tugged on and the solder joints broke then resoldering it could get the job done.
    Whatever

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    You meant this?
    Celebrating the final four-cylinder Ferrari
    Of course I know about it but it really is brand legendary model from the past not what they're well known worldwide

yes..with this site links are a hit or miss with me..I tried to just post the image but keep getting error..I had to check..lol..I would love to have this 4 cylinder...E

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    yes..with this site links are a hit or miss with me..I tried to just post the image but keep getting error..I had to check..lol..I would love to have this 4 cylinder...E
    Ed must apologise to blazebusiness for hijacking his thread.
    Would like continue in PM.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.