Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

KM drivers C360i

Just a heads up..had an issue where the print driver would return all accessories when "get config" was used, except the punch..Tech could not resolve it, support went down SNMP road and drove off a cliff. Punch worked at copier level..Driver and firmware looked like a match, but tech neglected to set function version to 2.0. I have only ever seen the "get config" either error out or "no news is good news", never somewhere in the middle. Just a reminder to go back and look at the basics. We checked f/w and driver version but never checked MFP function version (still at 1.0)..E

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: KM drivers C360i

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    Just a heads up..had an issue where the print driver would return all accessories when "get config" was used, except the punch..Tech could not resolve it, support went down SNMP road and drove off a cliff. Punch worked at copier level..Driver and firmware looked like a match, but tech neglected to set function version to 2.0. I have only ever seen the "get config" either error out or "no news is good news", never somewhere in the middle. Just a reminder to go back and look at the basics. We checked f/w and driver version but never checked MFP function version (still at 1.0)..E
    That's why I never leave function version to NOT match FW version. Easy mistake to discover in your case just compare S1_***.CSV from MML files.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.