Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

C300i Cant access web interface 503 service unavailable

Guys i have a bizhub C300i which cant access pagescope web interface....i was at the machine 3 months ago had a CE301 code constantly poping up , initialized the mc , had to do printing and scanning for users (userbox) everything is still fine mc is scanning printing but whenever from all the PCs in the office when trying to access web interface the browser pops up 503 service unavailable , i have updated the MC to the latest firmware G00-E9, when activating account track the printer driver cant verify authentication, when using the windows checker on the Pc for V care it connects but on the Mc it shows 3002 error any ideas the main problem is the web interface as the IY DEPARTMENT wants to access the printer from another location , i also asked them if i can restart the network and server they didnt want me to do it now im stuck

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Re: C300i Cant access web interface 503 service unavailable

Quote Originally Posted by blinxwap View Post
    Guys i have a bizhub C300i which cant access pagescope web interface....i was at the machine 3 months ago had a CE301 code constantly poping up , initialized the mc , had to do printing and scanning for users (userbox) everything is still fine mc is scanning printing but whenever from all the PCs in the office when trying to access web interface the browser pops up 503 service unavailable , i have updated the MC to the latest firmware G00-E9, when activating account track the printer driver cant verify authentication, when using the windows checker on the Pc for V care it connects but on the Mc it shows 3002 error any ideas the main problem is the web interface as the IY DEPARTMENT wants to access the printer from another location , i also asked them if i can restart the network and server they didnt want me to do it now im stuck

What function version is the machine on?
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Have you tried connecting directly to the machine with your laptop and then opening web interface?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Hi, if the CSRC also returns error 3002, there is some problem with the network communication.

1. Is the network cable connected correctly? Are the LEDs flashing?
    2. You make sure you have entered a correct IP.
    3. Disable ip filtering.
    4. Disable WebDav Settings.

Within the settings in Quick Security, you make sure that access to the web page is enabled.
    If that doesn't work, get help from the network administrator. Probably the firewall is blocking access.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

To solve the problem after the mc was initialized the http server settings for web connection turned off i switched it back on and the mc could access web interface not displaying 503 service unavailable anymore