Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Konica I Series trouble reset

Hi

Does anyone know the procedure for doing a trouble reset on this series? Its a C250i throwing up a code. Want to see if it will reset.

Thanks

Senior Tech 250+ Posts progoffice's Avatar

Re: Konica I Series trouble reset

This is from the C650i/C550i/C450i manual, so I would think the steps are the same for the C250i.

Procedure
    1. Turn OFF the main power switch.
    2. Remove the key cover on the rear side of the control panel, and turn main power switch ON while pressing the Reset key.
    3. Touch [Trouble Reset].
    4. Check to make sure that [OK] is displayed and it has been reset.
    5. After turning off the main power switch, turn it on again more than 10 seconds after and check if the machine starts correctly.
    6. When the machine fails to start even after perform step 1 through 5, turn OFF the main power switch and unplug the power cord.
    7. Insert the power cord after 15 sec. or more, turn ON the main power switch and check if the machine starts correctly.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Konicatech View Post
    Hi

Does anyone know the procedure for doing a trouble reset on this series? Its a C250i throwing up a code. Want to see if it will reset.

Thanks
    Switch machine off, Remove the cover at the back off the control panel , press the stop button (yellow and red button) at the backhold down and switch on machine , follow normal on screen trouble reset procedure

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Procedure is the same as previous series just Reset key is a bit hidden. Nothing too fancy. Same applies for doing FW updates just use red(upper) button.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts khattab.al.masry's Avatar

I hope the following my intervention to be useful and I have attached the following image to help you where you can find the trouble reset switch.
    How to reset
    Press the Trouble Reset Switch on the Tech. Rep. Setting Switches Board to reset the
    following malfunctions: scanner-related malfunctions, fusing-related malfunctions, exposure
    lamp-related malfunctions and C3FFF.
    For any other malfunctions, open and close the Front Door or turn OFF and ON the power switch.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Konica I Series trouble reset

Quote Originally Posted by khattab.al.masry View Post
    I hope the following my intervention to be useful and I have attached the following image to help you where you can find the trouble reset switch.
    How to reset
    Press the Trouble Reset Switch on the Tech. Rep. Setting Switches Board to reset the
    following malfunctions: scanner-related malfunctions, fusing-related malfunctions, exposure
    lamp-related malfunctions and C3FFF.
    For any other malfunctions, open and close the Front Door or turn OFF and ON the power switch.

This is the 'i' series model we are discussing here. Not the old C3650 from years ago.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk