Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: konica minolta c360i tray one jam code 1105 also internal error erratic code

A tech tells me from this paperjam 1 tray problem on a new i machine... he has changed the whole pickup and the clutch cl10 but it was not the solution.
    Special thing the machine makes a cleaning cycle every time and after the jams happens but only on multiple print jobs. He have no solution until now.
    I'm waiting for more information/solution.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: konica minolta c360i tray one jam code 1105 also internal error erratic code

Quote Originally Posted by occus View Post
    A tech tells me from this paperjam 1 tray problem on a new i machine... he has changed the whole pickup and the clutch cl10 but it was not the solution.
    Special thing the machine makes a cleaning cycle every time and after the jams happens but only on multiple print jobs. He have no solution until now.
    I'm waiting for more information/solution.

If he changed the whole pickup section and the fast clutch only thing left would be something in the registration section or the baseboard from what i recall.

It may be the paper feed drive assy. I belive it pulls both tray one and it can be defective.