Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: konica minolta c360i tray one jam code 1105 also internal error erratic code

A tech tells me from this paperjam 1 tray problem on a new i machine... he has changed the whole pickup and the clutch cl10 but it was not the solution.
    Special thing the machine makes a cleaning cycle every time and after the jams happens but only on multiple print jobs. He have no solution until now.
    I'm waiting for more information/solution.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: konica minolta c360i tray one jam code 1105 also internal error erratic code

Quote Originally Posted by occus View Post
    A tech tells me from this paperjam 1 tray problem on a new i machine... he has changed the whole pickup and the clutch cl10 but it was not the solution.
    Special thing the machine makes a cleaning cycle every time and after the jams happens but only on multiple print jobs. He have no solution until now.
    I'm waiting for more information/solution.

If he changed the whole pickup section and the fast clutch only thing left would be something in the registration section or the baseboard from what i recall.

It may be the paper feed drive assy. I belive it pulls both tray one and it can be defective.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    konica minolta c360i  tray one jam code 1105  also internal error erratic code

I thought I would post since I replaced the clutch last week.. seems to be a great fix thank you again
    the box certainly doesnt have to come all the way out to replace the clutch.. it wasnt real fun when you take the cover
    off the clutch and gears stuff fell everywhere lol oh well it s feeding and I do really appreciate the help

brent idaho