Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bizhub c360i show "Login Error" on printer. Only by Mac side printing, Windows is

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    looks spectacular.
    if you are using auth or acct track its not either seen or enabled by the driver in your pic.

open cups and see if you can enable it there.

It seemed just popup function is enabled, After I checked the Account Track checkbox. It'll be popup the user and pwd dialog box after I click the print button.

screenshots:

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

It still show me the "login error" on printer side.

Re: Bizhub c360i show "Login Error" on printer. Only by Mac side printing, Windows is

For Windows version. There is a verify button on the account track setting UI. So I can verify if the auth process is right. But on mac, I can't find this button.

On the printer side, I can see the user name on the login error message screen, indicating that the basic communication is ok between Mac and printer.
    User name can be transferred correctly, but the password verification is error. Is there a problem with PWD encryption and decryption? I cant figure it out.

Btw, I try to set a wrong password on windows side and print test page. I get the same error info "login error" on printer side.

It has been solved! The printer model is 360, not the 360i. The decoration next to the model sticker made me think it was the capital "I", faint.

Thanks for the great support! It turns out that OCD is an important capability. LOL... Sorry. I made a mistake.

print.jpg

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

I just ran into this scenario last week.....MAC do not like user and password; only password.
    When you create the account tracking users, enter the passwords only and leave the name blank. Name and password will work on Windows, but not MAC.

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!