Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: C654e trouble.

  1. #11
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    C654e trouble.

    tulintron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
    Posts
    429
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: C654e trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Anyone having good luck with rebuilding these IU's? Had mixed outcomes rebuilding the K drum units and refilling the K dev tanks.
    I had. We do this constantly in our laboratory. Drums, blades, coronas and new developers. We recorded the chips. Everything is right here.
    Nothing like day after day

  2. #12
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    4,507
    Rep Power
    102

    Re: C654e trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by tulintron View Post
    I had. We do this constantly in our laboratory. Drums, blades, coronas and new developers. We recorded the chips. Everything is right here.


    What do you do about the sponge seals between the diferent components of the IU's? Did fiddle with the IU711CMY a while ago and remembered tearing a seal somewhere while dissembling it.
    Whatever

  3. #13
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    C654e trouble.

    tulintron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
    Posts
    429
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: C654e trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    What do you do about the sponge seals between the diferent components of the IU's? Did fiddle with the IU711CMY a while ago and remembered tearing a seal somewhere while dissembling it.
    We have knives with molds from various parts of the printers. We cut and replace.
    Nothing like day after day

  4. #14
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    4,507
    Rep Power
    102

    Re: C654e trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by tulintron View Post
    We have knives with molds from various parts of the printers. We cut and replace.
    Will check what i can get to cut seals out from.
    Whatever

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here