Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts
    Konica Plotters?

Re: Konica Plotters?

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    You likely cannot resell KIP, Canon, Ricoh or HP product without first becoming an authorised dealer, take a technical training course and order in a demo unit.

There might also be purchase objectives that you dealership has to meet to retain that dealership.

The entire print industry is dealing with supply chain challenges right now, so even if you were able to order a wide format printer, you may not get it for weeks or months.
    That supply chain issue doesn't sound correct, but I just called our HP and Canon rep to see what plotters are available and how quickly we can get them just in case you are right. Waiting for a call back from him to see if there is a national supply chain issue for those plotters or not.
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts
    Konica Plotters?

Quote Originally Posted by blazebusiness View Post
    That supply chain issue doesn't sound correct, but I just called our HP and Canon rep to see what plotters are available and how quickly we can get them just in case you are right. Waiting for a call back from him to see if there is a national supply chain issue for those plotters or not.
    Our Rep called back quickly, no supply chain shortage and huge instant rebates right now on much of the HP line. He said 42" or 44" HP plotter orders are usually fulfilled in 2 days. Canon takes 2 weeks or less. We also have access to Epson plotters.
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Konica Plotters?

WE have had good luck with Epson Plotters.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Konica Plotters?

Quote Originally Posted by blazebusiness View Post
    Our Rep called back quickly, no supply chain shortage and huge instant rebates right now on much of the HP line. He said 42" or 44" HP plotter orders are usually fulfilled in 2 days. Canon takes 2 weeks or less. We also have access to Epson plotters.
    I'd go with the Epson plotters.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Konica Plotters?

I've got a number of HP Designjet Customers out there and have found units like the T-730's pretty easy to work on. Parts and service manuals are also readily available. Like all inkjet, they need to run an occasional job lest the ink system dries up and costs a fortune to repair. I have one customer with a KIP 3100 and I find parts acquisition frustrating and expensive AF. Discount Copier can get KIP parts if you call them.

Lee