Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

BIZHUB C452 C3b05 and C3425 errors

Hello all, I have a Bizhub c452 with error code c3b05 which was reset and during warm up reverted to c3425 error. This was also reset but upon power ON, I noticed a chattering noise on the IHPU relay. This resulted in low heat in the fuser unit and machine showing"warming up" on control panel The small heat sink on the IGBT transistor on the IHPU was observed to be abnormally hot! while the bigger heat sink sinking the bridge rectifier and the second IGBT was normal, checked fuser unit, connectors on relay driver board, and prcb. Problem still exists. What else could be overloading the IHPU? Could it be the IH coil, IHPU? any ideas to localizing this problem will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

KONICA MINOLTA 50+ Posts Walterj's Avatar

Post Re: BIZHUB C452 C3b05 and C3425 errors

Quote Originally Posted by r4roty View Post
    Hello all, I have a Bizhub c452 with error code c3b05 which was reset and during warm up reverted to c3425 error. This was also reset but upon power ON, I noticed a chattering noise on the IHPU relay. This resulted in low heat in the fuser unit and machine showing"warming up" on control panel The small heat sink on the IGBT transistor on the IHPU was observed to be abnormally hot! while the bigger heat sink sinking the bridge rectifier and the second IGBT was normal, checked fuser unit, connectors on relay driver board, and prcb. Problem still exists. What else could be overloading the IHPU? Could it be the IH coil, IHPU? any ideas to localizing this problem will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Good dayDear for you to correct your error C3B05 I recommend you to do the following
    Check the fusing unit for correct installation (whether it is secured in position). If not, reseat it.
    Ensure the upper right door is closing properly. If any problem is found, correct it.
    Check the following components for proper connection and correct or change as necessary
    IH coil unit (FHC) clean it properly that it is not greasy.
    IH power supply (IHPU) Measure the fuses, the IGBT, and the capacitors. It is very likely that one of them is damaged.
    Relay Drive Board (REDB)
    Printer Control Board (PRCB) measures ICP17 (surface mount fuse)

good luck in solving your error code.