Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    10

    bizhub C226 C6756

    Hello,

    Do anyone have this issue below:
    One C226 often showed C6756, first time I tried flat cable but still the same, and fixed by replaced CIS module.
    After 4 months the machine showed again, and replaced CIS again.
    After 4 months again, today, it display the same code again......

    What will cause this happen?

  2. #2
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    bizhub C226 C6756

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,189
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: bizhub C226 C6756

    Quote Originally Posted by jwai View Post
    Hello,

    Do anyone have this issue below:
    One C226 often showed C6756, first time I tried flat cable but still the same, and fixed by replaced CIS module.
    After 4 months the machine showed again, and replaced CIS again.
    After 4 months again, today, it display the same code again......

    What will cause this happen?
    Could be a firmware bug, what version is it on?
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk




  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: bizhub C226 C6756

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    Could be a firmware bug, what version is it on?
    Now it's using G00-11

  4. #4
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    bizhub C226 C6756

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    19,805
    Rep Power
    381

    Re: bizhub C226 C6756

    On the Kyocera Saturn series the second side CIS failures were caused by a cooling fan failure, and subsequent overheating. On the Saturn series it was SOP to change the CIS and fan in the same procedure. Maybe this applies? =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: bizhub C226 C6756

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    On the Kyocera Saturn series the second side CIS failures were caused by a cooling fan failure, and subsequent overheating. On the Saturn series it was SOP to change the CIS and fan in the same procedure. Maybe this applies? =^..^=
    On bizhub C226, it seems not equipped with fan motor on scanner section.

  6. #6
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,384
    Rep Power
    197

    Re: bizhub C226 C6756

    Update firmware.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  7. #7
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: bizhub C226 C6756

    I updated the F/W to G00-14, still same, finally fixed it by replaced CIS again.

    This is the third time, no idea what would cause CIS damaged......

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here